
GreenGuys, Sequoia Green vs Dark Cherry, which one?
Color: Graphite
![]()
(photo from Reddit hor)
Dang I prefer the Dark Cherry (and using one) but, can't find myself bringing a purple case out![]()
Green. I got it for my Sierra blue alsoGuys, Sequoia Green vs Dark Cherry, which one?
Color: Graphite
![]()
(photo from Reddit hor)
Dang I prefer the Dark Cherry (and using one) but, can't find myself bringing a purple case out![]()
Green
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... Lol thanks guys!Green. I got it for my Sierra blue also
Guys, Sequoia Green vs Dark Cherry, which one?
Color: Graphite
![]()
(photo from Reddit hor)
Dang I prefer the Dark Cherry (and using one) but, can't find myself bringing a purple case out![]()
That's right im using Dark Cherry and with Graphite, like not much of a contrast thoughI'm using a more purple case, Wisteria. I find it blends with Sierra Blue better. If you're using graphite, midnight will be nice, having a more stealth look to it.
Haha thinking if i should change hmm..I'm using Graphite with Sequoia Green. Love this combination. The black camera cut out at the back blends in well with the case.
Alcohol will wear down the anti fingerprint coatingNow pandemic very paranoid, i always use alcohol wipes to clean the case and screen.
Now using the Apple Leather case, can use alcohol wipes or not ah?
Don't use alcohol wipes on the Apple Leather case. i spoke to an Apple consultant when I went to collect my phone and case and he told me not to do that. And I didn't know Apple leather case comes with 1 year warranty. He said once the case starts to develop cracks, we can send it back to Apple for them to fix it.Now pandemic very paranoid, i always use alcohol wipes to clean the case and screen.
Now using the Apple Leather case, can use alcohol wipes or not ah?
im using this combi as well.. loving itI'm using Graphite with Sequoia Green. Love this combination. The black camera cut out at the back blends in well with the case.
That's right im using Dark Cherry and with Graphite, like not much of a contrast though![]()
It matters from iPhone 11 onwards, because you can now see the colour of the camera cut out at the back. No such problem for XS and earlier because you only see the black lens at the back.Actually I realised no matter what u choose and which iPhone colour, all cases will somehow match when u combine in person.
You won’t look at it after a few days Le, unless u wanna others to see your stucked eyes on the phone!It matters from iPhone 11 onwards, because you can now see the colour of the camera cut out at the back. No such problem for XS and earlier because you only see the black lens at the back.
This was my case for 12 pro max. Basic, slim and grippy. However, I wanted to use apple wallet and so this otterbox Case seem to be a better buy compare to Apple cases. There are many 3rd part MagSafe case out there that are good tooThanks! It really looks good, but a bit pricey...
Im currently on https://www.spigen.com/collections/...13-pro-case-liquid-air?variant=39955563642927
Not much reason for magsafe for now for me...
yes correct, hence best to always test it out before making the purchaseGot a question:
Those case that claimed to be Magsafe compatible, does it mean they have the magnet built into the case ?
Cos I see some just put magsafe compatible but it just a clear back without the (ugly) magnet logo O+I
Need the magnet to be strong right? Could it be those that claimed to be "compatible " is just that they are thin case so the charging can still work, albeit not the best?
am also looking for a good magsafe case to use with a Moft wallet.Thought of getting the nomad case, but this seems like a dealbreaker since I am using it with a moft wallet as well. Hoping the magnet would be strong.
Perhaps going with Apple leather case now, or maybe Bellroy (but not sure if it has magsafe).