- Joined
- Sep 17, 2011
- Messages
- 47,253
- Reaction score
- 5,238
I find it funny ppl buy a almost 2k phone den kns put on a 2 dollar screen protector.
sibei no class la…
sibei no class la…

Lol cannot lydat say lehhh. Some go for practical use of an item maa. So long as it does what it’s meant for then no need to spend more. Also it’s other people’s choice, why judge siol? Hur hurI find it funny ppl buy a almost 2k phone den kns put on a 2 dollar screen protector.
sibei no class la…
Tempered glass is more for preventing scratch on the screen itself. There's still a mindset where people thinks the tempered glass is for protecting the screen from cracks if dropped. A case with a front-screen bump makes more sense.I find it funny ppl buy a almost 2k phone den kns put on a 2 dollar screen protector.
sibei no class la…
Same with lamenting about the $5 caller id on the other thread rightI find it funny ppl buy a almost 2k phone den kns put on a 2 dollar screen protector.
sibei no class la…
Ya precisely. No money buy others loSame with lamenting about the $5 caller id on the other thread right![]()
Not really glass if I recall. That’s why it’s cheap.ESR tempered glass cheap and good
I always loved the Otterbox Reflex dunno why they stopped making thoseLast time people used to talk about OtterBox, now like died down. Not good uh? I looking at their Symmetry Series Plus case…![]()
Tempered glass is more for preventing scratch on the screen itself. There's still a mindset where people thinks the tempered glass is for protecting the screen from cracks if dropped. A case with a front-screen bump makes more sense.
Good to see u here againSo far iStudio staff paste pretty good, perhaps pro liao so no need alignment tool. In fact when I paste I also don't use the alignment tool, but I not pro in this.![]()

Last time people used to talk about OtterBox, now like died down. Not good uh? I looking at their Symmetry Series Plus case…![]()
their case really strong. Friend use symmetry, drop the phone, phone screen crack from the impact, tempered glass no crack, case ok also
i also curious how it happensMust be the legendary skill 隔山打牛their case really strong. Friend use symmetry, drop the phone, phone screen crack from the impact, tempered glass no crack, case ok also
i also curious how it happens
Mine is iPhone 13, but i ordered Apple Leather Case for iPhone 13 Pro instead.
are they compatible or do i have to go exchange?
alamak sia!!


Mine is iPhone 13, but i ordered Apple Leather Case for iPhone 13 Pro instead.
are they compatible or do i have to go exchange?
alamak sia!!
Update - Just called up Apple. They say should fit. I can wait till i recieve my phone tmr and try it on. If it doesnt fit, can call them back and ask for refund.
They really said that?Mine is iPhone 13, but i ordered Apple Leather Case for iPhone 13 Pro instead.
are they compatible or do i have to go exchange?
alamak sia!!
Update - Just called up Apple. They say should fit. I can wait till i recieve my phone tmr and try it on. If it doesnt fit, can call them back and ask for refund.
Luckily you never get the pro max modelMine is iPhone 13, but i ordered Apple Leather Case for iPhone 13 Pro instead.
are they compatible or do i have to go exchange?
alamak sia!!
Update - Just called up Apple. They say should fit. I can wait till i recieve my phone tmr and try it on. If it doesnt fit, can call them back and ask for refund.
