iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

BlueBull

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,353
Reaction score
135
Received my wife's pro max apple silicon cover and our spigen screen protectors today. my cover not here yet.
 

HZYiLong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
8,091
Reaction score
319
I think this year's iPhone earpiece area is placed in a great place.
I always hate to align it when pasting TG. :s22:
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,148
Reaction score
13,170
Do Daiso cases cause scratches overtime?
No idea... don't remember the last time I bought a case from there, might have been long time back. If I want a cheap case, I go for Shopee's $0.99 or $1.99 ones, sometimes even $0.10.

Anyone use lionshield screen protector for iPhone before, is it good.
I use for my iPad Air and like it.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Thanks. screen protectors from iStudio are the best
probably wait till my casing come then go there apply

Now they're among the only place where you can get better screen protectors, whether film or tempered glass. This one comes with an alignment tool.
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Now they're among the only place where you can get better screen protectors, whether film or tempered glass. This one comes with an alignment tool.
alignment shop never use one :mad: :mad: :mad:
then sometimes u kena those sway noob sales person dont know how to paste, or paste crooked or underneath got dust :mad: :mad:
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
alignment shop never use one :mad: :mad: :mad:
then sometimes u kena those sway noob sales person dont know how to paste, or paste crooked or underneath got dust :mad: :mad:

So far iStudio staff paste pretty good, perhaps pro liao so no need alignment tool. In fact when I paste I also don't use the alignment tool, but I not pro in this. 🥴🥴
 

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2000
Messages
9,507
Reaction score
106
U test the magnet strength first. Else drive halfway drop sibei dulan. I think currently no car mount MagSafe charger is 15w. Only MagSafe magnet plus qi charging.
yeah, 15w is only for MagSafe certified chargers (which afaik there are none for car mounted chargers)
the closest will be to purchase a car mount mold from Spigen that fits a MagSafe charger
Max charge speed with the iPhone on the ESR should be 7.5W only

saw the review on the ESR and it seemed pretty good in terms of the strength, hoot one liao coming soon
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
yeah, 15w is only for MagSafe certified chargers (which afaik there are none for car mounted chargers)
the closest will be to purchase a car mount mold from Spigen that fits a MagSafe charger
Max charge speed with the iPhone on the ESR should be 7.5W only

saw the review on the ESR and it seemed pretty good in terms of the strength, hoot one liao coming soon
U won’t regret bro…. I used ESR for around 8mths stable and good quality. 7.5w for me ok so far.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top