Snoweagle
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2005
- Messages
- 20,321
- Reaction score
- 1,819
Satki got discount issit??
Your phone simi color oh..
Mine's Sierra Blue.
Have, but no much discount.

Satki got discount issit??
Your phone simi color oh..
Hope your workplace not much issue since covid bring down the whole aviation industry…Nope, SIAEC.
Hope your workplace not much issue since covid bring down the whole aviation industry…![]()
All the bestWe have our fair bit of curbs, but now is slowly recovering.![]()
I think you go to apple online store > Leather case > swipe to sierra blue of the photo, will be faster.anyone come across any unboxing videos showing how the Apple leather case colors matching up with the Sierra blue?
I think you go to apple online store > Leather case > swipe to sierra blue of the photo, will be faster.
Unfortunately…. Video not out yet for all the color matching to the different iPhone colorYes done that since the start. It looks different on websites than irl thus asking
i was also doing that and searching YouTube for it. Undecided between dark cherry and sequoia green with sierra blue.anyone come across any unboxing videos showing how the Apple leather case colors matching up with the Sierra blue?
my merc aircon cannot put those clip one sibei sian![]()
More arrived today. I more interested to try the magsafe car mount charger.

I tried the ESR MagSafe one since iPhone 12 Pro Max till now… magnet is strong. I also like it cos it’s windscreen mount…. What brand is your MagSafe car mount?![]()
More arrived today. I more interested to try the magsafe car mount charger.
Use windscreen mount lah… I also have same issue so using this kind of mount.my merc aircon cannot put those clip one sibei sian
nice hoots.
Mine not merc but also cannot. So i use the suction cup to put on the cup holder area in front of the ventmy merc aircon cannot put those clip one sibei sian
nice hoots.
Some unknown brand. NYZE?I tried the ESR MagSafe one since iPhone 12 Pro Max till now… magnet is strong. I also like it cos it’s windscreen mount…. What brand is your MagSafe car mount?
I’m interested in those same color combinationsi was also doing that and searching YouTube for it. Undecided between dark cherry and sequoia green with sierra blue.
U test the magnet strength first. Else drive halfway drop sibei dulan. I think currently no car mount MagSafe charger is 15w. Only MagSafe magnet plus qi charging.Some unknown brand. NYZE?
OK one final accessory before it's ready for the phone.