iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

calvintorrie

Reaction score
anybody has issue with the magsafe wallet n the apple leather casing/ spigen casing. seem like my magsafe wallet cant be detect under ‘find my’. just recently hooted a iphone 13pro max. any expert can give advice on the above issue? thanks in advance:)

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody has issue with the magsafe wallet n the apple leather casing/ spigen casing. seem like my magsafe wallet cant be detect under ‘find my’. just recently hooted a iphone 13pro max. any expert can give advice on the above issue? thanks in advance:)
Where did you get the MagSafe Wallet from? You could’ve gotten a model with Find My supported.

calvintorrie

Reaction score
Where did you get the MagSafe Wallet from? You could’ve gotten a model with Find My supported.
i got it from singtel shop. funny part is when i stick on my magsafe wallet.. no notification at all.. cant even detect ‘find my’

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought a mag armor from Spigen on Amazon sg so far love the feeling of that texture on my hand.

resshin

Reaction score
anyone got recommendation for a wireless charging dock? as now WFH is default, was hoping to have a dock to act as a stand to hold my Iphone upright and charge when necessary. I was looking at

[NYZE] 2-in-1 MagSafe Wireless Charger Stand Magnetic Charging Station Dock

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using wireless charging battery packs on their iPhones 12 or 13 series? The apple magsafe is thinner but lower capacity but has its perks of optimised charging capability, 15w wireless charging if connected to a 20w or higher adapter. The Anker one is much cheaper and it can charge apple watch with a watch charging cable (but need to spend more to buy the usb-c charging cable as Anker only has usb-c.

Last edited:

numzkull

Reaction score
BB3-D93-C4-3-C2-A-47-AA-AF5-B-648-F8-BA6-A7-A3.jpg

Found my previous Apple green leather cases.

Left: My first Apple leather case used with XS Max. Love the patina.

Right: 11 Max Pro case which didn’t see much use at all (almost brand new). Decided to use a plastic case for ease of cleaning due to Covid.

I didn’t buy the iPhone 12 so no leather case for that. Now wondering if I should get the Sequoia Green for 13 Max Pro to continue the “tradition”. Or should I get Midnight instead? :unsure:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got recommendation for a wireless charging dock? as now WFH is default, was hoping to have a dock to act as a stand to hold my Iphone upright and charge when necessary. I was looking at

[NYZE] 2-in-1 MagSafe Wireless Charger Stand Magnetic Charging Station Dock

The Belkin 3-in-1 is good if you have budget and have AirPods & Apple Watch.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know which tempered glass sp will u recommend?
Hmm when I used one and found it good I’ll recommend..for now I don’t have any to recommend yet. Many Brands previously were good but seems like over time qc dropped.

gerrickchua

Reaction score
anyone got 13 pro max white with dark cherry or green apple leather case on hand? wanna see how it looks like irl!

spuispui

Reaction score
My first time getting Spigen glass after many recommendation here but the quality is not that fantastic, don’t think there is any coating at all full of fingerprint mark. I guess their quality drop this time?

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
My first time getting Spigen glass after many recommendation here but the quality is not that fantastic, don’t think there is any coating at all full of fingerprint mark. I guess their quality drop this time?
i don’t think they recommended the spigen one. quite a few mentioned that the coating is subpar.

kruzeryo

Reaction score
Spigen tempered glass for 12 pro max broked twice last year on me within 2 weeks in between. Then I decided to use a ceramic tempered glass and it lasted till the day I bought iPhone 13PM. No more spigen TG for me from that time onwards.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.