My set up
Nice blue case. Where brand is it?
My set up
Maybe i will stick some flim on the magnets to prevent scratching the glass. I need the magsafe magnets to use with the APPLE battery pack. Also, i am seriously going for the APPLE Clear case if the magnets on those 3rd party magsafe cases are going to have the same problem that you had.I'm still using the case at the moment till my Mous case arrive. The Ringke MagSafe magnetic strength is better than the phone naked itself.
Nice blue case. Where brand is it?
Was swapping between Apple leather case and the Ringke so i deduce its the clear case that causes the scratches. I need to have a case that has MagSafe supported as i am using the leather wallet and hope the Mous case magnet is strong enough.Maybe i will stick some flim on the magnets to prevent scratching the glass. I need the magsafe magnets to use with the APPLE battery pack. Also, i am seriously going for the APPLE Clear case if the magnets on those 3rd party magsafe cases are going to have the same problem that you had.
Too fingerprint prone. Everytime you type you will leave fingerprints behind. When you tried to wipe it off, it’s like there oil stains left behindWhy is it terrible? Can share more?
As long not SpigenAny recommendation? I also pasted Spigen and feel 20 dollars not worth it. I got the 2 glass per pack at 39.90
My set up
the magnet is strong when used on otter box case?
What card u put inside? Heard quite hard to remove from the case without removing from the phone
ya, the magsafe magnet is needed for a stronger hold. i will also be getting the marigold silicone case to go with my wallet and battery pack. saw youtube reviews and it looks very nice on the sierra blue. hehe.Was swapping between Apple leather case and the Ringke so i deduce its the clear case that causes the scratches. I need to have a case that has MagSafe supported as i am using the leather wallet and hope the Mous case magnet is strong enough.
Care to share how much is this Zeelot TG?
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
$39 @ casefactorie
Read HWZ Forum Rules!