IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
AshleyRiot;39099184[B said:
1) If suay suay I tio mob on the day I supposedly book my IPPT...will they count as defaulted or I failed? :s11: Cos my unit is on some alert thingy...and chances are they will call back as it involves some other units also...

2) If somehow I failed my first attempt, can I book again before my birthday? :s22:

3) If I do not want to book my 2nd year IPPT but I go take it and pass in the upcoming ICT...does it count also? [/B]

Thanks :)

1) If it's your 1st time defaulting, then it's ok. If it's your 3rd time, then you will not be allow to book again, aka ippt defaulter. Wait for charge and RT.

2) Yes. Provided it's before your birthday.

3) Yes. If you pass it in ICT, it will also be counted.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
hmm vas got something to ask you since u are like an "old bird" here answerin all the quesiton :D

ok my ippt for this window is next week,my bdae fall on OCT,i know i will fail >< so after my bdae on oct,i need to do RT for that window right?after the RT,which i still fail the IPPT at the end of RT,the window OCT2009-SEPT2010 i dont need to attempt IPPT already since i already attempt it on my RT right?so i mus book IPT(i know i wan to go IPT instead) at OCT 2009-SEPT 2010 window or OCT 2010-SEPT 2011 window,pls advice thx

does it mean that once i am eligibl for IPT i doesnt need to worry about RT anymore and can book IPT all the way?and how does IPT work,like in window OCT2010-SEPT 2011 i took my IPT,den next window OCT 2011-SEPT 2012 i can still book for IPT?

No. RT ippt will not be counted as your annual attempt if you failed.

Since you are going to IPT after RT, then you don't need to book any IPPT. It's because the last session of IPT is IPPT. It will be counted as your annual attempt no matter you fail or pass. And yes, no RT after IPPT.

Yup. After OCT2010-SEPT 2011 window closed, you must book again after your OCT 2011-SEPT 2012 window to siam RT. It works like your IPPT window. The only difference is IPT is available in the 1st 9th months of your window.
 

othniel80

Master Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
0
No. RT ippt will not be counted as your annual attempt if you failed.

Since you are going to IPT after RT, then you don't need to book any IPPT. It's because the last session of IPT is IPPT. It will be counted as your annual attempt no matter you fail or pass. And yes, no RT after IPPT.

Yup. After OCT2010-SEPT 2011 window closed, you must book again after your OCT 2011-SEPT 2012 window to siam RT. It works like your IPPT window. The only difference is IPT is available in the 1st 9th months of your window.

Actually vasilli, now RT IPPT is counted as an annual attempt.
But if you failed, you are still subjected to RT after your window close
if you did not book and pass further attempts.

As for the earlier qns on no. of session of RT you may "skipped".
Theoretically, you may be absent 2x during phase 1 and 3x during phase 2 w/o defaulting the entire RT.
But this comes at a personal risk, FCC usually do not bother if your parent unit "bo chup"
but RT regulars know some units do instruct FCC to report serviceman who skipped
sessions w/o makeups. It depends whether your parent unit wants to take action or not.
Some are known to be very zealous on this. Let me make this clear it is on your own
peril to attempt this.
 
Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Actually vasilli, now RT IPPT is counted as an annual attempt.
But if you failed, you are still subjected to RT after your window close
if you did not book and pass further attempts.

Ok...long time never go RT liao. Last time, they said not counted. :o
 

othniel80

Master Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
0
Ok...long time never go RT liao. Last time, they said not counted. :o

:) no prob, trying to help out bros here. They changed it this year only if I not mistaken.
Changes may be taking place again as there are hints and surveys being passed out
during my sessions this year.
I suggest mods could make some info sticky coz the same questions keep popping up
once in a while.
 

Meridien

Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
374
Reaction score
0
ty all for the reply,how im still confuse,when my next windows open,i will take RT first,den after finish RT,when do i book IPT?the next window or the next next window?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
i mean this window is my first IPPT attempt after i ORD,so next window open i have to book RT,and after RT,when do i book the IPT?next window or next next window:s12::s12:

RT is to clear your OCT 2009-SEPT 2010 window. So after that, you must book IPT again to clear your OCT 2010-SEPT 2011 window. Hope you understand now. :o
 

Greenstone

Master Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,677
Reaction score
0
You are required to book a Remedial Training(RT) Schedule.
However, you cannot book now due to the following possible reasons:
1) You may have defaulted your previous RT schedule; or
2) There is no available RT slot within your RT window for booking

Pls contact your NS unit immediately for a RT schedule or further clarification.

:( sianz, stupid SBJ
 

Ronaldo7

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
74,592
Reaction score
3,137
Got a question here. Is the ippt at safra using the same electronic static station at the FCC or using the old school method ?
 

wingo

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
just a question...

ok i just failed my ippt last month. My window closes on 16 june. I am required to book RT.
so heres the question.... if i can pass my IPPT now, can I skip the RT ? or do I still need to book RT and go through it.... I am under IHL unit, so i dont think i can call anyone for ICT IPPT... so wat should I do ? any help is appreciated ! THANKS
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
just a question...

ok i just failed my ippt last month. My window closes on 16 june. I am required to book RT.
so heres the question.... if i can pass my IPPT now, can I skip the RT ? or do I still need to book RT and go through it.... I am under IHL unit, so i dont think i can call anyone for ICT IPPT... so wat should I do ? any help is appreciated ! THANKS

I don't think you can book IPPT now that your window is closed, there is no extension of IPPT window. The only thing they allow you to book is RT. As for IHL anot, it doesn't matter now. All students or personals IHL, all will need to attend RT.
 
Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
o damn.... ok thx dude ! guess i just have to go through the RT sessions :(

if you can pass your ippt, they will have 1 ippt at the end of phase 1. If you pass, you won't need to go through phase 2 and you are passing for 2 windows(your previous and upcoming)
 

tiffanydunk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
13,874
Reaction score
147
anyone starting IPT on 10th Aug? its a holiday rite, no need to go rite? go on next session?
 

Hir0shi

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
4
Just received a charged letter from MINDEF saying I didn't attempt any IPPT at all during my window. Really scared the hell outta me. Will there be a probability of them having a mistake? Cause I remembered clearly I did not just once but thrice IPPT, so there's no way there isn't any record of it.

I called them up and they asked me to wait for 3 working days for them to check it out. Any one knows of the punishment for first time offence? But I can really confirmed I did my IPPT, my record in ns.sg also shows my booking so should be able to use that as evidence for appeal right?

Sigh... :(
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Just received a charged letter from MINDEF saying I didn't attempt any IPPT at all during my window. Really scared the hell outta me. Will there be a probability of them having a mistake? Cause I remembered clearly I did not just once but thrice IPPT, so there's no way there isn't any record of it.

I called them up and they asked me to wait for 3 working days for them to check it out. Any one knows of the punishment for first time offence? But I can really confirmed I did my IPPT, my record in ns.sg also shows my booking so should be able to use that as evidence for appeal right?

Sigh... :(

Yes...there is a probability of them making a mistake. But 3 times? Abit impossible.

1st time offence is normally only reprimand. Ns.com got your results? Bookings but no results = got book but never take.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top