IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
hey folks, sorry if this has been answered before. Just need to check something. If i did not manage to clear my 20 sessions of RT by my old window. Can i still book IPT in my new window? Im probably going to be charged for being an RT defaulter(heavy work commitments last year), but i at least want to finish my ipt before i answer the charge.At least it looks better on record. anyone? thanks in advance

No, the system will bar u from booking till after the charge.
 

anizee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
27
Hi guys can I know what will happen if I miss my 10th session of ipt today? Got a bit of flu so was thinking of doing my ipt-ippt another day but I go on ns portal then too late to cancel session already
 

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
11,712
Reaction score
208
Hi guys can I know what will happen if I miss my 10th session of ipt today? Got a bit of flu so was thinking of doing my ipt-ippt another day but I go on ns portal then too late to cancel session already
As long as ur IPT window not closed, if u never attend a session u booked, that session will be labelled as "Absent"

Wait till the next day and u can book ur 10th session again
 

anizee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
27
As long as ur IPT window not closed, if u never attend a session u booked, that session will be labelled as "Absent"

Wait till the next day and u can book ur 10th session again

Yup but I won't be charged or anything right
 

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
11,712
Reaction score
208
Yup but I won't be charged or anything right
Heard from PTIs that if u keep on booking and din go, they will discharge u. Last window I think I missed about 5 sessions liao still ok.

But for u book liao and din cancel if u cannot make it, then u r depriving others of the slot, especially at popular FCCs like Maju
 

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
9,982
Reaction score
0
wah RT is really damn sian. I am self employed and it takes me away from work. My business partner heng E9L9.
 

v3ng3anc3z

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Guys sorry if this has been answered before. I today booked ippt, but not feeling well so got mc. Do I still need go down there to show my mc?? Thanks
 

duckiewoon

Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
179
Reaction score
6
Just need a quick check, How do I extend my RT window? Can't seemed to find it under NS.sg.

Also took a look at my bookings on the website, on my 8th session is listed as RT-IPPT. However, during my past 2 session, I did not noticed anyone from the RT batch taking IPPT. So on my 8th seesion, do I still go as normal for my RT session? I just wanna clear it by the 8th session as it's too time consuming to attend RT with so many breaks in between.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Just need a quick check, How do I extend my RT window? Can't seemed to find it under NS.sg.

Also took a look at my bookings on the website, on my 8th session is listed as RT-IPPT. However, during my past 2 session, I did not noticed anyone from the RT batch taking IPPT. So on my 8th seesion, do I still go as normal for my RT session? I just wanna clear it by the 8th session as it's too time consuming to attend RT with so many breaks in between.

You will need to fill in a form at the FCC. Talk to the admin or PTI there.

Yes, RT 8th session is IPPT. Those who going for RT-IPPT will inpro at IPPT counter and take those chip number tags instead, that's why u didn't see them in training.
 

duckiewoon

Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
179
Reaction score
6
You will need to fill in a form at the FCC. Talk to the admin or PTI there.

Yes, RT 8th session is IPPT. Those who going for RT-IPPT will inpro at IPPT counter and take those chip number tags instead, that's why u didn't see them in training.

That means I need to report at an earlier time together with the normal ippt?
 

siandiaola

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
1,362
Reaction score
0
i heard RT if never complete within 3 months will extend another 1 month for you to clear
anyone can confirm this?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
i heard RT if never complete within 3 months will extend another 1 month for you to clear
anyone can confirm this?

No lah. They give u 2 months, 1 more month for extension if u need it. So total 3 months.

9 months + 3 months - 12 months, just nice your window open again.
 

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,477
Reaction score
1,561
Is anyone shuttling between maju and khatib camps recently? How is the intensity compared with each other?

Quite scared for my life now... at FFI they said my resting heart rate is 105 and I have high levels of bad cholesterol but didn't downgrade me and I feel the strain at every IPT session.
 

temasekcity

Master Member
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
3,045
Reaction score
0
Is anyone shuttling between maju and khatib camps recently? How is the intensity compared with each other?

Quite scared for my life now... at FFI they said my resting heart rate is 105 and I have high levels of bad cholesterol but didn't downgrade me and I feel the strain at every IPT session.

get a full medical check to make sure you are okay.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Is anyone shuttling between maju and khatib camps recently? How is the intensity compared with each other?

Quite scared for my life now... at FFI they said my resting heart rate is 105 and I have high levels of bad cholesterol but didn't downgrade me and I feel the strain at every IPT session.

Now the intensity all quite low lah. 2 sets of of no sweat static then rest 20 mins till can feel your body damn cold, like never even exercise. :s22:

Then for endurance run, they also don't force or shout at people even when they walk for the whole 20 mins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top