IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
See how long you need to take to arrive at the FCC lor. If 1 hour, maybe ask to leave 1 hour 15 mins or 1.5 hours earlier.
 

anizee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
27
Guys can I ask when will the next time I can book my ipt session? Cause I flying off on 18th feb and I got one more session of ipt to clear.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Guys can I ask when will the next time I can book my ipt session? Cause I flying off on 18th feb and I got one more session of ipt to clear.

All FCCs are closed next week for CNY. Since no IPPT on Mon, 19th Feb will be the earliest.
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
can I just go for IPT (10 sessions) + RT (8 sessions) and skip IPPT ?

clear IPPT deadline is 24th July, then I would have 3 months to clear RT before my birthday.

I'm thinking why not just go for IPT straight clear liao this means my current IPPT is cleared ?
 

Buaya_Hunter

Banned
Joined
Jun 8, 2001
Messages
27,523
Reaction score
0
Hi all, need to ask u all something.

I had done all my 9 ipt session and had already booked my 10th ipt-ippt session, which is on next month

During my just completed low key ict, by some magical intervation, I managed to meet my ppt target.

So, can I safely say that I can **** care the original ipt-ippt session I have booked next month and just wait for my next birthday window?
 

saycheese

Banned
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
83,407
Reaction score
7,970
ehh my ipt targeted band is 1. Does this mean i just need to get one single station to band 1 to clear my ipt-ippt or i need to get all station to band 1?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
can I just go for IPT (10 sessions) + RT (8 sessions) and skip IPPT ?

clear IPPT deadline is 24th July, then I would have 3 months to clear RT before my birthday.

I'm thinking why not just go for IPT straight clear liao this means my current IPPT is cleared ?

Yes..........
 

Xylitol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
6
Hi all, need to ask u all something.

I had done all my 9 ipt session and had already booked my 10th ipt-ippt session, which is on next month

During my just completed low key ict, by some magical intervation, I managed to meet my ppt target.

So, can I safely say that I can **** care the original ipt-ippt session I have booked next month and just wait for my next birthday window?

check ur ns portal to see whether u met your band anot to confirm

if confirm u met ur ppt than no need go for the 10th session
 

temasekcity

Master Member
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
3,045
Reaction score
0
Hi all, need to ask u all something.

I had done all my 9 ipt session and had already booked my 10th ipt-ippt session, which is on next month

During my just completed low key ict, by some magical intervation, I managed to meet my ppt target.

So, can I safely say that I can **** care the original ipt-ippt session I have booked next month and just wait for my next birthday window?

There is no magic. Only hardwork and training.
 

Lordzephyr9

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
16,435
Reaction score
1
i have some questions.

Im staying around punggol mrt, which FCC should i take my IPT at?
When i take the ipt-ippt during the 1st session, does it mean i cleared my annual IPPT requirement?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
i have some questions.

Im staying around punggol mrt, which FCC should i take my IPT at?
When i take the ipt-ippt during the 1st session, does it mean i cleared my annual IPPT requirement?

Should be Khatib FCC lah. My friend lived in Punggol also go there.

Yes. And if you can pass, you will also get the $$$.
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
Yes..........

thanks... have to triple confirm, can't afford to get charged again. that would be the 4th time..

now waiting for my singpass password to arrive so that i can reset the password and make booking of IPT and future RT.
 

siandiaola

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
1,362
Reaction score
0
any bros here know if fail to clear RT during window, kena charged usually will take how long for the letter to come?

currently i thinking of giving up the RT as i am too busy to attend. would be the 2nd time kena charged. any advice anybody?
 

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
63,431
Reaction score
16,428
1) i saw someone saying RT 2 mths + 1 mth extension, so that means I can only book for 2 mths first on the system? I saw almost all weekdays slots missing for maju till the end of the month so I suppose I won't be able to make it within 2 months.

2) any bro know maju 0800 till what time and as well as 1600 end time for Sunday?
thanks
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
any bros here know if fail to clear RT during window, kena charged usually will take how long for the letter to come?

currently i thinking of giving up the RT as i am too busy to attend. would be the 2nd time kena charged. any advice anybody?

Should be within a month or 2 after your RT window is closed.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
1) i saw someone saying RT 2 mths + 1 mth extension, so that means I can only book for 2 mths first on the system? I saw almost all weekdays slots missing for maju till the end of the month so I suppose I won't be able to make it within 2 months.

2) any bro know maju 0800 till what time and as well as 1600 end time for Sunday?
thanks

Yes. Must ask for extension at FCC.

Training normally is 2-2.5 hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top