IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Hey guys, i need to pass my ippt by next tuesday so i have booked my 1st IPT session today which will be a CAT test. my IPT-IPPT will be this saturday. my problem is only at running. i am at least 1-2minute off my passing timing.

i have also noticed that the PPT band 1 level is the same as the actual IPPT passing grade, if i am graded band 1, that makes me no difference from actual IPPT score right?

i managed to scrap through my ippt for last year. will they classify me as band 1 today even though i am going for the IPT CAT test later? what can i do to ensure that i dont get band 1 today?

i do not want to go for the 20 RT sessions cause my exams is coming in 2 months time. going for 20 sessions in 3 months will affect my revision so i just want to get through my ippt this year :(

How could band 1 be IPPT passing grade? They only require 22 situps, 2 chinups and etc. I believe it's band 4 that you are talking about.

Enhance_IPPT_Policy_img02.gif


Just do badly in the cat test for every station and hope for the best.
 

xterrian

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
hi guys,

last window i pass my ppt target which is band one. so my qns is, if i hit my band 2 target during my ICT IPPT without going to any IPT section at FCC. is my ippt cleared for this window?
 

kaysee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
2,480
Reaction score
9
How could band 1 be IPPT passing grade? They only require 22 situps, 2 chinups and etc. I believe it's band 4 that you are talking about.

Enhance_IPPT_Policy_img02.gif


Just do badly in the cat test for every station and hope for the best.

my apologies. i was referring to band 4. thanks !
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
hi guys,

last window i pass my ppt target which is band one. so my qns is, if i hit my band 2 target during my ICT IPPT without going to any IPT section at FCC. is my ippt cleared for this window?

No, u need to sign up for ipt 1st to get a band even though it's +1.
 

k0sm0s

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
2,131
Reaction score
2
Wah can anyone help...

Kinda cock up my RT sessions... Now I left 2 session and attending one on Saturday (Why FCCs like holiday mood this week), then need to book last one on Monday which is my last day. But last RT is rt-ippt... and Monday no ippt... How ah? :(

Actually at first not plan until so packed one, but a bit cockups here and there so now like that :( Unit say too late to extend one more month RT also...
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Wah can anyone help...

Kinda cock up my RT sessions... Now I left 2 session and attending one on Saturday (Why FCCs like holiday mood this week), then need to book last one on Monday which is my last day. But last RT is rt-ippt... and Monday no ippt... How ah? :(

Actually at first not plan until so packed one, but a bit cockups here and there so now like that :( Unit say too late to extend one more month RT also...

If your unit also cannot help, means no help lor. Maybe call them again to let you extend 1 day then can take IPPT on tues.
 

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
9,982
Reaction score
0
they should just fine IPPT failures like $100 or something... RT system is so stupid.
 

Icetray

Master Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
3,977
Reaction score
1
they should just fine IPPT failures like $100 or something... RT system is so stupid.
I hate the RT/IPT system but I don't think I'd every want to pay the government money for IPPT. They have already taken enough time/money form me for all this IPPT and ICT nonsense.
 

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
9,982
Reaction score
0
I hate the RT/IPT system but I don't think I'd every want to pay the government money for IPPT. They have already taken enough time/money form me for all this IPPT and ICT nonsense.

I know what you mean man :s13:

but I would say that $100 is peanuts compared to the opportunities that await you while you are spending time doing RT/IPPT. for my case, I am self-employed so every time I have to schedule an RT or train for IPPT I am directly affecting my paycheck. :(
 
Last edited:

=^KK^=

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
For missing RT for the whole period, is it consider as 1st time charge?

For my case, I was admitted to hosptial after my first session of RT and then got excuse for 6 wks. However, I did not go for RT after that since there are not enough time to clear the rest of the 19 sessions. In the end, I realised I still have to go as many as possible. So now I assume I will be getting charged for this.

Any comments? Been faithfully attending ICT and IPPT for the past years. My first offence if it is one.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
For missing RT for the whole period, is it consider as 1st time charge?

For my case, I was admitted to hosptial after my first session of RT and then got excuse for 6 wks. However, I did not go for RT after that since there are not enough time to clear the rest of the 19 sessions. In the end, I realised I still have to go as many as possible. So now I assume I will be getting charged for this.

Any comments? Been faithfully attending ICT and IPPT for the past years. My first offence if it is one.

Should have inform your unit when u got excuse, normally they will waive or defer it for you.

Punishment all depends on officer. Your case maybe can escape fine, not sure if u need to do RT.
 

=^KK^=

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Should have inform your unit when u got excuse, normally they will waive or defer it for you.

Punishment all depends on officer. Your case maybe can escape fine, not sure if u need to do RT.
Hmm... Thanks for the reply...

Is the punishment decided by OC?

If fine still not that jialat, as long not DB.
 

=^KK^=

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Not OC, just another officer.

1st time normally fine or just reprimand.

Actually I did call in and ask but the guy told me to book Medical Appointment for MO to endorse. However, the earliest appointment I can get is 3 months later, which is already after the RT window.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top