kaysee
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2008
- Messages
- 2,480
- Reaction score
- 9
Hi bros, need help here. My ippt window closes on the 12 of March, and I have not taken my ippt. This is my 1st cycle of ippt Im taking and I dont think I will be able to pass it. I have booked ipt on 6 of March and will try to aim for band1 and have booked ippt together on 9 of March to aim for the band1 to clear the window for this year.
Is this method possible to clear the window for this year? If its possible to clear, do I need to wait for the band result for ipt to release before I go for the ippt to aim for the band1? - as Im afraid the system will not update the band result before I take my ippt on 9 of March and the ippt result do not take the band1 result as target.
Really cant afford to go for the 20 RTs as exams are coming up. Regreting not taking the 10 session of ipt beforehand.. Need help.. Thanks!
bro, same situation as i was in. i booked my first ipt-ippt on 27th feb, got my band 3 status on 1st march morning. then 2nd march i went to take my ippt and i cleared my band 3. i need to pass my ippt before 5th march. thank goodness i managed to pass my band 3 2.4km timing. now i am cleared for my window.
anyway, if u passed ur ippt last year through the normal route, its impossible for u to get band 1, i did badly for my ipt-ippt (5 pts) and they minus 1 grade down (band 3) for me cause i passed ippt last year.
btw guys, if i clear my ppt target, will i be entitled monetary award? i quite blur cause when i call ns hotline they say got money take if i pass my ppt band. then i ask the fitness trainer they say no money.
Last edited:
