Need some help guys!
I passed IPPT last year (My 1st IPPT after ORD in 2010) with a pass standard (All stations 4-5 points except 2.4km 2 points). This year, I doubt I can pass 2.4 already so decided to enrol for IPT. I have to clear IPPT by 11/04/2013 so there is still time to go for 10 sessions IPT (Called NS.sg to confirm)
1. 1st IPT session, do my worst and get into a ppt1 so when I hit ppt2, considered clear IPPT for the year right?
2. Do I have to attend all 10 lessons? Can I just do for 1st IPT to get into ppt1 then 2nd IPT i hit ppt2 and "graduate"?
3. Will they look into my last year IPPT results to gauge my ppt or is it solely on my 1st IPT prelim IPPT results? Because if they do, I will be in a high ppt level and it will be hard to go to the next ppt level.
Thanks guys!