never dare to open up, i always use a small long brush thru opening holes, to brush dust out yellow area.![]()
You will see lots of hair stuck in the rod...you need to open it to get those out and these trap hairs generate lots of heat!

never dare to open up, i always use a small long brush thru opening holes, to brush dust out yellow area.![]()
I am in a dilemma...I am receiving mulitple shipments from iRobot...remember my case where I ask irobot abt my shipment as it was taking a long time to arrive at vpost. So they just re-sent another shipment out. Now I have my original shipment and the extra from irobot...was wondering should I return back to irobot? Afraid that irobot will charge me twice...also if want to ship, how to generate another invoice for vpost to ship ah?
btw just to warn you, if you ask vpost to reship back to irobot they will charge an admin fee.u can try..I am in a dilemma...I am receiving mulitple shipments from iRobot...remember my case where I ask irobot abt my shipment as it was taking a long time to arrive at vpost. So they just re-sent another shipment out. Now I have my original shipment and the extra from irobot...was wondering should I return back to irobot? Afraid that irobot will charge me twice...also if want to ship, how to generate another invoice for vpost to ship ah?
never dare to open up, i always use a small long brush thru opening holes, to brush dust out yellow area.![]()
btw just to warn you, if you ask vpost to reship back to irobot they will charge an admin fee.
u can try..
i did get a extra shipment or roomba before.
but i order from woot. should be same i check with woot that time, they say irobot will ship the roomba out from their warehouse directly. not from woot.
quite long already. till now they nv bill me anything extra.
i also use vpost at that time.
i juz take the same email invoice and forward them again.
i dun even know that they send 2 times.
after i ask vpost to ship back 1 roomba to me, 1 week later i receive another package at vpost.
not sure does it helps.My 1 yr old scooba has been going reverse gear and always ended up in stuck mode with 5 beeps,
i changed to new tyres but still like that.
Any kind soul can advise ?
TIA![]()

You might try tapping the front bumper a few times.
hi, How much you sellin the clorox solution for?Thks , i have sent a technical support ticket to irobot.
Now that my scooba is in disabled mode.
I have 2 bottles of clorox to let go.
Anyone interested can PM me for details.
Hi,
Does anybody knw how to change the plug of the scooba/roomba bought from US to Sin use? Appreciate reply as I am a new user. Anticpating the delivery of sccoba/roomba soon fr US.

hi, would u have any idea how much the trnaformer will costs?
i guess you meant power adapter?
you just need to get a 100w transformer/convertor from hardware store.
http://chitlink.com.hk/product_category.php?catid=48
hi, would u have any idea how much the trnaformer will costs?

Wah...congrats...are you the first that sneaked pass HSN? Maybe next time you help us order![]()
hq83 also manage to get one, but he tried twice, 1 can, 1 rejected.