iRobot Scooba experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankoo

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2000
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
1
never dare to open up, i always use a small long brush thru opening holes, to brush dust out yellow area. :s22:

You will see lots of hair stuck in the rod...you need to open it to get those out and these trap hairs generate lots of heat!
 

dankoo

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2000
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
1
I am in a dilemma...I am receiving mulitple shipments from iRobot...remember my case where I ask irobot abt my shipment as it was taking a long time to arrive at vpost. So they just re-sent another shipment out. Now I have my original shipment and the extra from irobot...was wondering should I return back to irobot? Afraid that irobot will charge me twice...also if want to ship, how to generate another invoice for vpost to ship ah?
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,114
Reaction score
8,418
I am in a dilemma...I am receiving mulitple shipments from iRobot...remember my case where I ask irobot abt my shipment as it was taking a long time to arrive at vpost. So they just re-sent another shipment out. Now I have my original shipment and the extra from irobot...was wondering should I return back to irobot? Afraid that irobot will charge me twice...also if want to ship, how to generate another invoice for vpost to ship ah?

:s22: btw just to warn you, if you ask vpost to reship back to irobot they will charge an admin fee.
 

hq83

Master Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2001
Messages
4,288
Reaction score
69
I am in a dilemma...I am receiving mulitple shipments from iRobot...remember my case where I ask irobot abt my shipment as it was taking a long time to arrive at vpost. So they just re-sent another shipment out. Now I have my original shipment and the extra from irobot...was wondering should I return back to irobot? Afraid that irobot will charge me twice...also if want to ship, how to generate another invoice for vpost to ship ah?
u can try..
i did get a extra shipment or roomba before.
but i order from woot. should be same i check with woot that time, they say irobot will ship the roomba out from their warehouse directly. not from woot.
quite long already. till now they nv bill me anything extra.
i also use vpost at that time.
i juz take the same email invoice and forward them again.

i dun even know that they send 2 times.
after i ask vpost to ship back 1 roomba to me, 1 week later i receive another package at vpost.
 

dankoo

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2000
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
1
u can try..
i did get a extra shipment or roomba before.
but i order from woot. should be same i check with woot that time, they say irobot will ship the roomba out from their warehouse directly. not from woot.
quite long already. till now they nv bill me anything extra.
i also use vpost at that time.
i juz take the same email invoice and forward them again.

i dun even know that they send 2 times.
after i ask vpost to ship back 1 roomba to me, 1 week later i receive another package at vpost.


Thanks.. I will just to ship all together so I dont need to pay the base charge again.
 

rinoakoh

Junior Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
My 1 yr old scooba has been going reverse gear and always ended up in stuck mode with 5 beeps,

i changed to new tyres but still like that.

Any kind soul can advise ?

TIA :)
 

Jerrell

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Thks , i have sent a technical support ticket to irobot.

Now that my scooba is in disabled mode.

I have 2 bottles of clorox to let go.

Anyone interested can PM me for details.
hi, How much you sellin the clorox solution for?
 

Jerrell

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Changing roomba/sccoba bought fr USA to use in Sin

Hi,
Does anybody knw how to change the plug of the scooba/roomba bought from US to Sin use? Appreciate reply as I am a new user. Anticpating the delivery of sccoba/roomba soon fr US.
 

dankoo

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2000
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
1
Suggest you search this thread or scroll a couple pages back. It was discussed. Sim Lim or use transformer.
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,114
Reaction score
8,418
:eek: :eek:

untitled1-24.jpg
 
Last edited:

dankoo

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2000
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
1
Wah...congrats...are you the first that sneaked pass HSN? Maybe next time you help us order :p
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,114
Reaction score
8,418
Wah...congrats...are you the first that sneaked pass HSN? Maybe next time you help us order :p

:o hq83 also manage to get one, but he tried twice, 1 can, 1 rejected.

now eyeing their electric feather duster. :crazy:

guess that i will not change the billing card + cgw delivery address in hsn.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top