onlinebuyerhere
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2010
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 0
Make sure you are using jetstar singapore site else the SAM option will not be available.

I have booked tix on Jetstar and have opt for payment by Singpost which has to be done within 48 hours.
But due to changes in plans, I want my booking to be VOID.
Hence I have left it to exceed 48 hours, and by right it should now be VOID already.
But I went to my 'Manage Booking' to check, it is still showing as ON-HOLD.
I am planning to buy new tix. But due to the previous one still showing as ON-HOLD, I dun dare to proceed with my new booking.
Any ideas?

can i make payment for the tickets via sam online if the tickets are not under my name?
already made my payment in singpost....normally how long will they confirm my ticket? do i have to collect the air ticket? or there won't be any air tix??? the receipt is our tix???
sorry...1st timer here....
can i make payment for the tickets via sam online if the tickets are not under my name?
Actually it is on hold for 5 days or 120hours. But it only tells you 48 though. Of kors they wouldnt want you to drag to 120 hours right. But try paying on the 5th day. It'll still accept![]()
mine was booked 2 months in advance..can only pay by Credit card and have to pay the stoopid convenience fee
Don't think it's an issue as long payment is done as not credit card payment
Actually it is on hold for 5 days or 120hours. But it only tells you 48 though. Of kors they wouldnt want you to drag to 120 hours right. But try paying on the 5th day. It'll still accept![]()
Actually it is on hold for 5 days or 120hours. But it only tells you 48 though. Of kors they wouldnt want you to drag to 120 hours right. But try paying on the 5th day. It'll still accept![]()
Not all airlines have offline payment option unfortunately![]()
Actually it is on hold for 5 days or 120hours. But it only tells you 48 though. Of kors they wouldnt want you to drag to 120 hours right. But try paying on the 5th day. It'll still accept![]()
I see, first time get to know they will hold it the reservation for 5 days.
Normally people will make payment right after reservation to avoid any disappointment. .
I experienced no email (only once) after offline payment. Could be system upload problem causing non-receipt of email confirmation.Just give jetstar a call, CSO will send u the email confirmation again.



offline payment like thatSo mafan...![]()
I experienced no email (only once) after offline payment. Could be system upload problem causing non-receipt of email confirmation.Just give jetstar a call, CSO will send u the email confirmation again.