WussRedXLi
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2001
- Messages
- 95,262
- Reaction score
- 11,572

Another amdk review xiaonian..
Can’t wait for my pair.Scheduled to arrive by today according to TB haha.
Anyway,I took the plunge and bought another hypershoe Dowin PB Pro. Likely to be my SCSM HM shoe of choice.
All athletes who provide proof of having completed a World Athletics or National Federation-sanctioned half marathon race within the qualifying window period, with a time of 1hr 45mins 00sec, or less, will remain in Pen A. Those who do not meet this requirement will be allocated to the next available pen.Submitted my 2XU timing for HM Standchart Pen A but was rejected.
Have to start from Pen B instead.. will be an uphill battle to fight through the crowd to get to my race pace![]()
Get well soon !Unfortunately today 1am plus fell down. So used to right leg as dominant leg but I go try the left leg for fun and fell down.
left hand swollen and painful cos break fall and went to A&E. Now in a cast 2 week hospital leave and next wed see specialist
Speedy recovery. It is down time like this that really hit hard on the fitness you have gained over time.Unfortunately today 1am plus fell down. So used to right leg as dominant leg but I go try the left leg for fun and fell down.
left hand swollen and painful cos break fall and went to A&E. Now in a cast 2 week hospital leave and next wed see specialist
I thought u were doing the full marathon haha.Can’t wait for my pair.Scheduled to arrive by today according to TB haha.
Anyway,I took the plunge and bought another hypershoe Dowin PB Pro. Likely to be my SCSM HM shoe of choice.
Mine via sea shipment arriving at Singapore harbour tomorrow. Just hope Singapore logistic will be fast to get it by weekends.Can’t wait for my pair.Scheduled to arrive by today according to TB haha.
Anyway,I took the plunge and bought another hypershoe Dowin PB Pro. Likely to be my SCSM HM shoe of choice.
His weekly mileage is more than good enough for full marathon.I thought u were doing the full marathon haha.
for Singapore, National Federation should be SA sanctioned races. Other than SCSM, which is WA sanctioned, I don't think there's another SA sanctioned HM here. 10km or 5km have a few for their athletes meets.All athletes who provide proof of having completed a World Athletics or National Federation-sanctioned half marathon race within the qualifying window period, with a time of 1hr 45mins 00sec, or less, will remain in Pen A. Those who do not meet this requirement will be allocated to the next available pen.
No idea what is considered national federation-sanctioned.
I decided against it. For one,my training currently not ideal for marathon and don’t want to bonk on actual day.I thought u were doing the full marathon haha.
Just received WhatsApp msg from courier that mine have arrived. Later will take it out for a negative split run(5.30,5.15,5,4.45,4.30)Mine via sea shipment arriving at Singapore harbour tomorrow. Just hope Singapore logistic will be fast to get it by weekends.
Haha but training wise,not intended for full marathon. Got to break my sub 40 10k and sub 90 HM first in order for me to consider preparing for a full marathon.His weekly mileage is more than good enough for full marathon.
But Pen A and Pen B not much diff la. I started 2023 SCSM HM at Pen C and find it ok and that was with the marathon people as well.for Singapore, National Federation should be SA sanctioned races. Other than SCSM, which is WA sanctioned, I don't think there's another SA sanctioned HM here. 10km or 5km have a few for their athletes meets.
2XU, for the last two year hoohaa for their shorten distance, make sense why SCSM insist on sanctioned race as proof. So does Boston Qualifying. Make sure is a WA sanctioned race, or else waste money.
I just received mine earlier too..Just received WhatsApp msg from courier that mine have arrived. Later will take it out for a negative split run(5.30,5.15,5,4.45,4.30)