Went to see physio yesterday, he ruled out achillies tendinitis, like what @Ender said, he said if it’s achillies tendinitis, I should be able to feel the pain at the heel or lower calf area specifically.
According to him, he said it’s my right hip that’s imbalanced that is causing my calf to overload and thus the pain.
Got to rest for another 2 weeks before I see him again. Private physio really damm ex.
According to him, he said it’s my right hip that’s imbalanced that is causing my calf to overload and thus the pain.
Got to rest for another 2 weeks before I see him again. Private physio really damm ex.
Even tried Rail corridor when it was raining (trying to go ABC market to packet food), and came across fallen trees........actually now thinking back i also playing with my life then. So dont try this on the rail corridor....