jogging and motivation thread

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,337
Reaction score
7,968

This whole year I did not step into any outlet store in Singapore for my End of year marathon. Since Nike VP fly NExt%2, I have been to nike outlet to get the VP fly when they usually let go around this time at low prices, less than $150. All because of Chinese shoes. This year will be wearing the ANta G9, less than $90.
 
Last edited:

Kuudere

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2016
Messages
25,946
Reaction score
17,185
This whole year I did not step into any outlet store in Singapore for my End of year marathon. Since Nike VP fly NExt%2, I have been to nike outlet to get the VP fly when they usually let go around this time at low prices, less than $150. All because of Chinese shoes. This year will be wearing the ANta G9, less than $90.
I am thinking of getting AF3 early next year as HM/M shoes, with the price drop.

My budget for shoes this year is <$1k. My purchase so far:

1. Magic Speed 5 - $179
2. NB SC Elite V5 - $240
3. Versablast 4 - $100

Likely getting the Superblast as my next pair of trainers before the year end.
 

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,337
Reaction score
7,968
I am thinking of getting AF3 early next year as HM/M shoes, with the price drop.

My budget for shoes this year is <$1k. My purchase so far:

1. Magic Speed 5 - $179
2. NB SC Elite V5 - $240
3. Versablast 4 - $100

Likely getting the Superblast as my next pair of trainers before the year end.
You have't been on the PDD and TB boat yet. your 3 pairs easily be 9 pairs for the same prices. LOL.
 

sph777

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
1,792
@xllms what u recommend for marathon? Feidian 6 or plaid 3? I am scared feidian 6 will be too unstable for full but so far it has carried me to pb for 10k. Plaid 3 definitely more stable but it has the ponding issue.
 

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,337
Reaction score
7,968
@xllms what u recommend for marathon? Feidian 6 or plaid 3? I am scared feidian 6 will be too unstable for full but so far it has carried me to pb for 10k. Plaid 3 definitely more stable but it has the ponding issue.
PLaid 3 has ponding? Then I have to take it off my wishlist liao. Good sharing.

My feidian 6 elite will willing to let go at $90.. Anytaker? EU45, less than 10km mileage.
 

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
3,482
Reaction score
1,011
hazehotspots_1-oct-2026.png


41µg/m3
Band 1 (Normal)1-hr PM2.5 reading (µg/m3)At 4pm on 2 Oct 2026

Anyone ran in the last few days? Any respiratory issues? Am planning a run later at Waterway PCN...😷😷😷
 

xllms

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2001
Messages
9,230
Reaction score
5,129
@xllms what u recommend for marathon? Feidian 6 or plaid 3? I am scared feidian 6 will be too unstable for full but so far it has carried me to pb for 10k. Plaid 3 definitely more stable but it has the ponding issue.
you asked me? someone who never ran a marathon? 😂
personally, i do think plaid 3 is an easier shoe to use. The common understanding for Feidian 6 is one needs to maintain running form to negate the stability issue.
Both shoes me never run in them before, only wear for short durations to test.
 

sph777

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
1,792
PLaid 3 has ponding? Then I have to take it off my wishlist liao. Good sharing.

My feidian 6 elite will willing to let go at $90.. Anytaker? EU45, less than 10km mileage.
So far any runs above 15km they have ponded for me. I am size 45 willing to get it off u!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top