jogging and motivation thread

sph777

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
1,793
Reaction score
1,799
You already registered ah? Hmm starting from last pen not very ideal if you want to hit timing haha, that's why I didn't sign up. Need to go somewhere else to hit 3.10 to 3.15 first haha. Actually I was gonna target 3.10 for BYD but with current injury,I think no go already
Arch pain in short. Might take a few weeks i guess, have been running with this pain before my Malaysia Marathon but now really can't take it already haha, running form all change already
Marathon I dun have lofty goals. BYD aiming for 3:30 (hopefully no cramps). Seoul I go to try overseas marathon in cold weather for the first time.
 

ctstalin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
27,042
Reaction score
4,487
Butties who want to try overseas marathon in cooler weather can also try ballot for next year's Berlin marathon, one of Abbott's WMM event.

Supposedly one of the easier event to ballot for. (still 20-25% chance according to google)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top