Mine more jialat..My evo SL after 500km. Think can go another 200km more?
![]()

Mine more jialat..My evo SL after 500km. Think can go another 200km more?
![]()
i was actually referring to JH-33 instead of JH-35! Old liao, hands and mind coordination not in sync.Yeah.....more than sufficient, that one is T800 base reinforced in critical areas with T1000 and T1100. As long as there are no major QC issues in the frame.
i was actually referring to JH-33 instead of JH-35! Old liao, hands and mind coordination not in sync.![]()
@Ender
Confirm liao. Brad Stansfield just posted the whole pic. Same gist as what i posted earlier.
Be mindful, but dont be alarmed. The FDA target is 8.8ug/day for adults, which is already 10X over-conservative. California prop 65 is a pretty ideal target at 170X over-conservative with 0.5g/day,
Same for other things like microplastics to be zero or ultra trace ideally, but realistically that is not possible. That's the state of things nowadays from food to disposable chopsticks that we use in our hawker centres, god knows what is inside. The california prop 65 daily limit that CR uses is a very ideal target.
Yah, for me as a newbie, more than enough, esp with my age and no longer have the desire to push the pace. And where i live, no mountains to climb, just cruise along the roads to enjoy the river and sea views.That one would be less the T1000/T1100 CF reinforcements, same T800 base. Good enough.
I wonder if anyone here bought the Dowin PB Pro. Been receiving plenty of positive reviews in YouTube. Looks like a good replacement for my QIAODAN Feiying pb3.0, although the outsoles are really minimum. But certainly a great pair for forefoot strikers to run fast. Maybe can get one when price goes below RMB400.Actually what happened to the Dynafish Danian (ver 1)? That time like that one went head to head with the Dowin PB Pro.
Basket, the PB Pro still at 670rmb now.
If mid 500s then is a solid no-nonsense shoe liao for those who can run fast and still cheap enough to get multiple pairs if it suits you.
Luckily I take my Vega chocolate flavoured pea protein (with creatine) not at full doses and not daily basis. Chocolate + Pea seems to have much higher risk. I still got a new tub not opened yet. Haiz! After this tub I might stop buying, or at least convert to non flavoured whey protein instead.
I wonder if anyone here bought the Dowin PB Pro. Been receiving plenty of positive reviews in YouTube. Looks like a good replacement for my QIAODAN Feiying pb3.0, although the outsoles are really minimum. But certainly a great pair for forefoot strikers to run fast. Maybe can get one when price goes below RMB400.
Luckily I take my Vega chocolate flavoured pea protein (with creatine) not at full doses and not daily basis. Chocolate + Pea seems to have much higher risk. I still got a new tub not opened yet. Haiz! After this tub I might stop buying, or at least convert to non flavoured whey protein instead.
Bro.....now then i've dived into the details.
I dont think you need to change anything. The % results is for 0.5 ug of lead per day.
Safety margin for FDA limit is 17.6 times higher (1760% higher) and EU is 24 times (2400%)
There are foods in your daily life that we eat also which are way higher than this, unfortunately.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yah, for me as a newbie, more than enough, esp with my age and no longer have the desire to push the pace. And where i live, no mountains to climb, just cruise along the roads to enjoy the river and sea views.
safety consideration is paramountLast time I always look at branded flagships. Now I just ask myself, if I ride alone all by myself, will this bike serve my purpose, will it suddenly have failure, will it exceed my budget or the real value it gives. Brand is nothing to me if it for showing to others, but a reliable brand is still important in providing consistent reliability and safety.
wait for their newer version of 跑吧Pro then this version will be on lelong salesHaha you lagi hiong, rmb 400. I tot mid 500 rmb would be a good price.
I just need 1 (new) pair of shoes for me to try and really run fast in, I have shoes currently that i can gun.....but these newer type of very light "hyper" shoes seem intriguing. Slower paces shoes i have tons for home-office runs so no need.
Thank you. 吃得安心
EVERYBODY fan boy over PacquiaoRemember to watch Physical: Asia via Netflix