Sadisticnoob
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 39,792
- Reaction score
- 1,810
My gf ran the GEHM went to accompany here for awhile and picked her up

Actually hor , one way is to grab the brake lever , once you clip on liao just let goyes. Cos my master hand and leg is right. So when I want to stop, I always unclip left leg and when want to go, I push off with right leg clipped in.
but that time I fell, I tried pushing off with the left leg clipped in and unclipping right leg when about to stop.
then lost balance and fell on left side and used left hand to support
jin satki pay so much to "run" in human jam
Kristian Blummentfelt inside
Actually I don't think is fun. That's why hard to explain why we return time and time again. Guess it's the only way to motivate ourselves to run or exercise, coz having a goal is a strong motivator. It's like a one whole year project.nah...after every marathon event guarantee plus chop tons of complaints on fb saying organizers poor, route confusing, baggage collection messy, things lost, medals run out etc.
where's the fun?
i think once upon a time when such marathon crowd is still manageable it was not bad....is really can run, wont bang into ppl.Actually I don't think is fun. That's why hard to explain why we return time and time again. Guess it's the only way to motivate ourselves to run or exercise, coz having a goal is a strong motivator. It's like a one whole year project.
Ya, too many people. Can try less popular run, usually organiser by community club or charity.i think once upon a time when such marathon crowd is still manageable it was not bad....is really can run, wont bang into ppl.
but these days rly too many ppl and is chaotic
The limitation is our route and roads.i think once upon a time when such marathon crowd is still manageable it was not bad....is really can run, wont bang into ppl.
but these days rly too many ppl and is chaotic
Join park runs. Well organised and the crowd are way smalleri think once upon a time when such marathon crowd is still manageable it was not bad....is really can run, wont bang into ppl.
but these days rly too many ppl and is chaotic