jogging and motivation thread

ctstalin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
27,044
Reaction score
4,489
Klscm... Just don't have the energy to push the last 10km+ :ROFLMAO:

Shaved off 45 mins off my pb

hqACCuu.jpeg
 
Last edited:

winningeleven

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
10,903
Reaction score
3,986
Thank sph77. I managed to sign up BYD full marathon. However I have to choose pen B which is for below 3hr 30 mins runner. Because if I don't choose this . I will have go to the last pen for the 6 to 7 hrs runner .

There is an option to add on for refund 80% of the cost on the cancellation without any reason by 27 Nov . I took this so I can still chicken out .

I don't care about timing or sub 4 anymore. Just make sure I hit a long run of 35km on mid Nov .
 

ctstalin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
27,044
Reaction score
4,489
Thank sph77. I managed to sign up BYD full marathon. However I have to choose pen B which is for below 3hr 30 mins runner. Because if I don't choose this . I will have go to the last pen for the 6 to 7 hrs runner .

There is an option to add on for refund 80% of the cost on the cancellation without any reason by 27 Nov . I took this so I can still chicken out .

I don't care about timing or sub 4 anymore. Just make sure I hit a long run of 35km on mid Nov .
Think you don't have to worry about it too much. Got many slower runners also choose pen B. This all means time for a pb attempt :look:
 

sph777

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
1,795
Reaction score
1,800
Actually I also wore 6E for Kiprun but I have to keep adjusting my feet while running. Can't imagine me wearing that pair for FM hahahaha
For me I wore it for 15km and 10km pbs now. The only time I truly felt it being unstable was during my IPPT on cmpb track cause of the number of turns. Now seriously considering it for FM because of the plaid 3 ponding issue
 

sph777

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
1,795
Reaction score
1,800
Last year still talking about hitting Sub 90 and Sub 40 for HM and 10km respectively. Quite surreal that a year later, both targets hit hahaha.

@sph777 waiting for you to join the Sub 90 HM club. I think you may want to consider joining Malaysia races(Aims Certified) to hit. Seems like Singapore races now also got performance wave for their HM already.
Yeah! Very good year for you! I wanted to join the sub 90HM club first, did not plan for the sub 40 10km at all haha. After BYDSIM my next race should be Seoul mara.
 

Tudo88

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
1,105
Yeah! Very good year for you! I wanted to join the sub 90HM club first, did not plan for the sub 40 10km at all haha. After BYDSIM my next race should be Seoul mara.
Well it did come at a cost. Might consider pulling out of BYDSIM. Think not very viable to run thru pain haha.

Was also considering Seoul Marathon but to start at earlier pens,need to submit I think 3.10 or 3.15 timing haha
 

sph777

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
1,795
Reaction score
1,800
Well it did come at a cost. Might consider pulling out of BYDSIM. Think not very viable to run thru pain haha.

Was also considering Seoul Marathon but to start at earlier pens,need to submit I think 3.10 or 3.15 timing haha
Although Seoul marathon is gonna be my 'A' race, I will be last pen as my only result is last year's stan chart where I ran 4:25 as cramped from half onwards
 

sph777

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
1,795
Reaction score
1,800
Well it did come at a cost. Might consider pulling out of BYDSIM. Think not very viable to run thru pain haha.

Was also considering Seoul Marathon but to start at earlier pens,need to submit I think 3.10 or 3.15 timing haha
what pain u having? get well soon
 
Last edited:

Tudo88

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
1,105
Although Seoul marathon is gonna be my 'A' race, I will be last pen as my only result is last year's stan chart where I ran 4:25 as cramped from half onwards
You already registered ah? Hmm starting from last pen not very ideal if you want to hit timing haha, that's why I didn't sign up. Need to go somewhere else to hit 3.10 to 3.15 first haha. Actually I was gonna target 3.10 for BYD but with current injury,I think no go already
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top