Habrosus
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2005
- Messages
- 29,182
- Reaction score
- 13,181
anyone stay in KSL before? I don't get something
KSL Hotel & Resort Johor Bahru, Malaysia: Agoda.com
Studio apartment king room only(167 sq.m.) $77
Superior king room only (26 sq.m.) $90
Click on the details and compare what each type offers.
These 2 are not only from different categories of "rooms", but also in different buildings - one on the left of the mall, the other's on the right. Different entrances, different reception counters.
From the road, entrance to the apartment building looks like a carpark entrance - and it is. Apartment doesn't have room service, no Wi-Fi, etc. It's furnished, with toiletries provided, kitchen has rice cooker, fridge, pot and pan, plates, bowls, and utensils, etc, and that's about all you get - don't expect anyone to come clean up after you (unless you pay a fee, maybe). Ever stayed in a chalet here? It's something like that, except that you're in an apartment.
The hotel room, on the other hand, is like any other hotels - with cleaning service, etc, and KSL provides free Wi-Fi too.
If you've a group, and don't mind cleaning up after yourselves, then go for the apartment. If there are only a couple of you, and you like more conveniences, go for the hotel room.
I was also
the first time I tried to book. Ended up with a room on both sides - quite fun, I must say. 
