KSL Mall (Johor)

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,128
Reaction score
13,166
Hi all,

My first time intending to go there. Would like to find out more.
As I will be driving, is it difficult to find a parking lot there? What is the parking charges? And how does the parking works? Is it the same as Singapore?

Sorry for the above questions as I have never been there before.

KSL City Mall? I'd say park in the building itself... parking fee is like RM1 per hour, not sure about weekends though.

You'll see many cars parking along the roadside, but I think those are coupon-parking. During my lunch at the hotel last Saturday, I got to watch a couple of what looked like traffic officers going around issuing summons. One car even had two tickets on it - front and back from two different officers during the duration it's parked there. :s22:
 

kendoarts

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
1
KSL City Mall? I'd say park in the building itself... parking fee is like RM1 per hour, not sure about weekends though.

You'll see many cars parking along the roadside, but I think those are coupon-parking. During my lunch at the hotel last Saturday, I got to watch a couple of what looked like traffic officers going around issuing summons. One car even had two tickets on it - front and back from two different officers during the duration it's parked there. :s22:

Any idea how the parking in KSL works? Is it like get a parking coupon when you enter the building, then when you wanna exit, go to a machine and pay up and retrieve the ticket whereby you will need to reinsert the ticket when you exit?
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,128
Reaction score
13,166
Any idea how the parking in KSL works? Is it like get a parking coupon when you enter the building, then when you wanna exit, go to a machine and pay up and retrieve the ticket whereby you will need to reinsert the ticket when you exit?

Yes, I believe that should be the way. I only saw my friend going to the machine to pay before retrieving his car, as I got off before he went to park when we got there. =:p
 

kendoarts

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
1
Yes, I believe that should be the way. I only saw my friend going to the machine to pay before retrieving his car, as I got off before he went to park when we got there. =:p

Any incident happening before that Singapore car is being damaged (deliberately)while parking in the mall?
 

veryhungryboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
21,692
Reaction score
3
the bus S1 returning from KSL took a different route liao, after Dangar City Mall, instead of usual more direct route back, it went into many small rds which I had nvr been b4 :s22:
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,128
Reaction score
13,166
the bus S1 returning from KSL took a different route liao, after Dangar City Mall, instead of usual more direct route back, it went into many small rds which I had nvr been b4 :s22:

I've never really taken notice of the route back, so long as it ends at JB Sentral. Just take it as a tour bah. =:p
 

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
11,231
Reaction score
402
hihi, going to KSL (again) this sunday ... anyone knows any good recommndation for CNY goodies? looking to buy kueh bangkit and bang kwa :) thanks
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,128
Reaction score
13,166
hihi, going to KSL (again) this sunday ... anyone knows any good recommndation for CNY goodies? looking to buy kueh bangkit and bang kwa :) thanks

Are we allowed to bring bak kwa back, I mean legally? I thought there's a restriction on meat stuff, so I didn't buy the beef bak kwa though now I've forgotten from where. :o
 

bbmars1128

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
76
Are we allowed to bring bak kwa back, I mean legally? I thought there's a restriction on meat stuff, so I didn't buy the beef bak kwa though now I've forgotten from where. :o

All poultry stuff are still not allowed into SG. You can check with the staff before you buy.
 

augustin0001

Senior Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
38
Any incident happening before that Singapore car is being damaged (deliberately)while parking in the mall?

Had a close friend's rented car smashed and his passport and laptop stolen.

Had to spend the night in jb.

I still park there though.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
From ksl walk up to the street when you see lots of foods street, around 4.50 for small one and 5.50 for big one.

last week been there while staying at century.
Hotel price is 20 sing dollars per person per night three person stay at deluxe room with breakfast.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,128
Reaction score
13,166
From ksl walk up to the street when you see lots of foods street, around 4.50 for small one and 5.50 for big one.

This sounds like the first coffeeshop on the left?

Walk out of KSL via the KFC entrance - you'll see a popular bak kut teh shop across the road - but don't cross the road, just turn left and walk down the road.
 

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
16,161
Reaction score
864
This sounds like the first coffeeshop on the left?

Walk out of KSL via the KFC entrance - you'll see a popular bak kut teh shop across the road - but don't cross the road, just turn left and walk down the road.

That one very ordinary.
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
This sounds like the first coffeeshop on the left?

Walk out of KSL via the KFC entrance - you'll see a popular bak kut teh shop across the road - but don't cross the road, just turn left and walk down the road.

You mean the ba ku teh also nice there? Wow, so many good food.

Noted, exit via KFC entrance.

cross the road for ba ku teh
and turn left for wanton mee.

any timsum nearby?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top