
Is KSL crowded during weekends?

More people, yes, I personally won't call it crowded. Actually, if you call it crowd, then I can tell you that many are from here.
I once went to the restaurant in KSL hotel for buffet lunch, and happened to sit next to the window overlooking the road outside. Very interesting view, cars getting booked for illegal parking, and busloads of people arriving from our side.![]()
Is KSL crowded during weekends?
Not really. But most ppl go for Tesco.
yes... really crowded.Is KSL crowded during weekends?
tesco in ksl city not really great for shopping. groceries there are more ex compared to other supermarkets...Not really. But most ppl go for Tesco.
tesco in ksl city not really great for shopping. groceries there are more ex compared to other supermarkets...
anybody have try staying over night at KSL and park overnight as well?
Is it safe to park there overnight?
I prefer bt indah to ksl.
Transport to Bukit Indah is more expensive.



Just went in last Sat and Sunday, went to overnight at Grand Paragon hotel.
Walked to ksl sat and sun afternoon, is filled with people, but not so very crowded situation. Think City Square more people, since after their renovations, there are more restaurants there. You can see people queuing up for those restaurants![]()
one way is downhill the other way is uphill. at night can be quite dark the road. be safe...I don't think the Grand Paragon is larger than KSL Hotel. The uphill walk is only 10min through a residential neighbourhood.
stayed there for business trip. usually park near the lift at the upper levels for quick access to hotel lobby. carpark is brightly lit and safe.anybody have try staying over night at KSL and park overnight as well?
Is it safe to park there overnight?
one way is downhill the other way is uphill. at night can be quite dark the road. be safe...