KSL Mall (Johor)

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
35,992
Reaction score
12
KSL, when one gets bored, can take RM1.50 bus back to City Square. =:p

Bukit Indah, when one gets bored, can take RM25 taxi back to City Square. :D

Transport cost aside, it's much further to travel as well. :s22:

I hope to be able to go to Tebrau again soon, though the distance is further, bigger space to walk/look/see - time not enough. :s13:

taxi? bus? lol
good good, just stick to those places and don't crowd with me.

anyway, ksl is a rather boring place (other than the pasar malam on tuesday i think). you can only stay in that building. unlike bkt indah, there's still lots to enjoy outside of jusco.

even along the old nusa bestari area also got lots of stuff.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,146
Reaction score
13,170
taxi? bus? lol
good good, just stick to those places and don't crowd with me.

anyway, ksl is a rather boring place (other than the pasar malam on tuesday i think). you can only stay in that building. unlike bkt indah, there's still lots to enjoy outside of jusco.

even along the old nusa bestari area also got lots of stuff.

Due to the distance, I normally don't bother to take bus from Bukit Indah to KSL - wasting time - thus take cab instead. =:p

Anyway, if I've time to spare, I normally visit Giant, Tesco, before going to Jusco Bukit Indah. Just that sometimes don't feel like walking to/fro Giant and Tesco, get bored with Jusco, so decide to take cab to KSL. Otherwise I'll just take a bus back directly.

If not much time to spare, KSL is alright - simple place to just get a few things done. ;)
 

oho

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
883
Reaction score
1
KSL, when one gets bored, can take RM1.50 bus back to City Square. =:p

Bukit Indah, when one gets bored, can take RM25 taxi back to City Square. :D

Transport cost aside, it's much further to travel as well. :s22:

I hope to be able to go to Tebrau again soon, though the distance is further, bigger space to walk/look/see - time not enough. :s13:
For taxi from city square to Bukit Indah, where do you take the taxi?
Thanks.
Also, how different are the Bt Indah Juso and the Terbau Jusco?
I haven't visit the one at Bt Indah.
 
Last edited:

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,146
Reaction score
13,170
For taxi from city square to Bukit Indah, where do you take the taxi?
Thanks.
Also, how different are the Bt Indah Juso and the Terbau Jusco?
I haven't visit the one at Bt Indah.

I like to take cab from the office building's lobby, though I've only taken from there to Tebrau and not Bukit Indah. I normally go directly from here to Bukit Indah via the CW3 bus from Jurong East Interchange.

Tebrau Jusco is a very big building compared to Bukit Indah, but I feel much safer walking outside Bukit Indah Jusco to the other places for food, Tesco or Giant.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I like to take cab from the office building's lobby, though I've only taken from there to Tebrau and not Bukit Indah. I normally go directly from here to Bukit Indah via the CW3 bus from Jurong East Interchange.

Tebrau Jusco is a very big building compared to Bukit Indah, but I feel much safer walking outside Bukit Indah Jusco to the other places for food, Tesco or Giant.

Prefer Bukit Indah Jusco, more people there and there are giant supermarket which offers cheaper groceries. However, the giant is 3minutes drive away from Bukit Indah.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,146
Reaction score
13,170
Prefer Bukit Indah Jusco, more people there and there are giant supermarket which offers cheaper groceries. However, the giant is 3minutes drive away from Bukit Indah.

If I'm going to Giant, I'll alight there from the CW3 bus, then proceed to Tesco and then Jusco after that. Each mall has its own foodcourt and makan places outside, so ample opportunity to rest in between if there's ample time.
 

ajcc1987

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
5,058
Reaction score
1,424
If I'm going to Giant, I'll alight there from the CW3 bus, then proceed to Tesco and then Jusco after that. Each mall has its own foodcourt and makan places outside, so ample opportunity to rest in between if there's ample time.

walking to giant and tesco from jusco if alight from cw3 jusco bus stop is very long. actually safe a not?
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
If I'm going to Giant, I'll alight there from the CW3 bus, then proceed to Tesco and then Jusco after that. Each mall has its own foodcourt and makan places outside, so ample opportunity to rest in between if there's ample time.

Can walk meh? The giant is along the tebrau highway that one is it? I see like very far. From there got bus to tebrau?
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,146
Reaction score
13,170
walking to giant and tesco from jusco if alight from cw3 jusco bus stop is very long. actually safe a not?

The path is well lit and open.
Mmm... I don't actually feel it's a long way. Walk along those buildings opposite Jusco before turning left as you get to the T-junction. Stay along the main roads, don't swing your handbags around, and stay alert. And I only walk during day time.

Between Giant and Jusco, stop by Tesco for a rest/look-see. Normally use Giant-Tesco-Jusco route as Jusco will be more comfortable to rest and easier to get transport elsewhere.

Can walk meh? The giant is along the tebrau highway that one is it? I see like very far. From there got bus to tebrau?
I've walked from Giant-Tesco-Jusco in Bukit Indah at least 3 times already. Once even had loaded bags from shopping in Giant. =:p

I've never taken bus anywhere, other than between CIQ/JB Sentral and a shopping mall. Anything in between, I'll take cab, like the other time when I took cab from Jusco to City Square. :)

The discussion is about Bukit Indah, not Tebrau City.
Actually we've diverted away from KSL Mall liao. Don't know how that happened. :s13:
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,146
Reaction score
13,170
going to KSL mall this coming thusday, any recommendations?

Don't shop until you forget your surrounding, belonging, or yourself.

First time there? Recommended bak kut teh shop outside the building via the KFC exit, across the road - but I've never tried myself. Teochew porridge and a few other coffee shops towards the left, around the pet shop.

Foodcourt on the top floor of KSL, mostly normal food, might want to try the Penang Laksa.
 
Last edited:

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,146
Reaction score
13,170
Clothing maybe those teenager clothings more.
Food is same as city square, seasons, kfc, pizza hut, etc ....

I prefer sitting in the food outlets in City Square. Maybe coz the surrounding is not so enclosed like most in KSL. :o
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Yes have a couple of massage place in KSL also.
There's karaoke and cinema too.

KSL karoke not cheap, charged by hours, Is super expensive. KSL cinema is MBO, around 12-13RM.
City Square ktv called neway is much more cheaper. Student price only 20RM for weekdays, weekends think have 30% discount. The cinema at city square is Cathay.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top