KSL Mall (Johor)

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,162
Reaction score
13,175
And the stupid thing is that i didnt know that there is a bus stop below the custom. I walked all the way to the city square bus stop to take the bus. wahhahhha.

I knew that there's a bus interchange in the CIQ building, but didn't think that any of those will take us directly to one of these shopping malls. Except maybe that Galleria one that's somewhat near to Larkin Bus Terminal? =:p

I've always been walking to JB Sentral or City Square to catch the buses or cab. :o
 

bbmars1128

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
76
I knew that there's a bus interchange in the CIQ building, but didn't think that any of those will take us directly to one of these shopping malls. Except maybe that Galleria one that's somewhat near to Larkin Bus Terminal? =:p

I've always been walking to JB Sentral or City Square to catch the buses or cab. :o

Galleria is within walking distant of City Square. It is not far from Puteri Pan Pacific hotel... friend.
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
Just came back from KSL last Friday. Took the bus from JB Sentral, only RM1.50 per pax. Around 15 mins drive.

Things quite cheap there. Bought a samsung USB only RM3.

Saw the Soon Soon Leong ba ku teh recommend by the brothers here, it is just directly opposite KSL. It was raining heavily thus I didnt managed to try.:(

I'll try the wanton mee and bakuteh next time. :s13:
 

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2008
Messages
48,030
Reaction score
143
Just came back from KSL last Friday. Took the bus from JB Sentral, only RM1.50 per pax. Around 15 mins drive.

Things quite cheap there. Bought a samsung USB only RM3.

Saw the Soon Soon Leong ba ku teh recommend by the brothers here, it is just directly opposite KSL. It was raining heavily thus I didnt managed to try.:(

I'll try the wanton mee and bakuteh next time. :s13:

Must try, it's good. :D
 

yohasato

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Just came back from KSL last Friday. Took the bus from JB Sentral, only RM1.50 per pax. Around 15 mins drive.

Things quite cheap there. Bought a samsung USB only RM3.

Saw the Soon Soon Leong ba ku teh recommend by the brothers here, it is just directly opposite KSL. It was raining heavily thus I didnt managed to try.:(

I'll try the wanton mee and bakuteh next time. :s13:

where is the wanton mee and bakuteh located n what is the shop name?
the bakuteh is sweet or spicy (Singapore style) soup?
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
where is the wanton mee and bakuteh located n what is the shop name?
the bakuteh is sweet or spicy (Singapore style) soup?


Bakuteh is Soon Soon Heng Bakuteh. It is very easy to find, you can see it as it is directly opposite KSL.

The Wanton mee, i heard got 2 stalls.
益和云吞面 (Restoran Yit Foh)
何成記 云吞麵世家 (Restoran Ho Seng Kee)
I read these 2 are nearby somewhere near the Caltex petrol kisok near KSL Mall.

I have no chance to try thus I cannot comment. But i'll make sure I try next time. :)
 
Last edited:

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
Yes, already a few as mentioned in the previous page. Might spot more if you bother to look through the other pages here.

I agree.

There are alot. I read that there are more food available at the Monday Pasar Malam.
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
I found that staying at Mutiara Hotel is cheaper than KSL Hotel. Anyone stayed at Mutiara Hotel before?

Is it safe to walk to KSL Mall from Mutiara at night and how is the car park in Mutiara?

How is the room and facilities there?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top