KSL Mall (Johor)

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
7,943
Reaction score
317
the massage good or nt? where to put our belongings? or jusr hang on wall? need to change to their shorts?
Went to massage parlour with wife yesterday, the one just outside KSL. Chose the 2 in 1 package for RM50. It's very painful for me but I feel very relax when reach back home. Got a good sleep last night. Very young boss, 22 yo chap and still studying in SG.

2dioxzc.jpg

Went to 大家勝 yesterday. Still can't remember it's English name, bah.

If got chance I will eat the Ipoh Handmade Chee Cheong Fan, RM10.

nn6v6o.jpg


And satay from the Malay stall, RM0.60 per stick.

2vxrbiu.jpg
 

jasonhanjk

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
6,185
Reaction score
6
the massage good or nt? where to put our belongings? or jusr hang on wall? need to change to their shorts?

If compare between other traditional massage shop, I would say is good. Do note you must not compare to other type of massage like Thai or VN.

I wear shorts go so I no need to change. Foot massage I just sit on the chair and my things are with me. When body massage you no need to take off anything, go to the room behind and bring your things along.

Mine is a 2 in 1 package, you may want to ask them what other services they provide.
 

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
7,943
Reaction score
317
ok thanks for the info. will note this shop next time i go
If compare between other traditional massage shop, I would say is good. Do note you must not compare to other type of massage like Thai or VN.

I wear shorts go so I no need to change. Foot massage I just sit on the chair and my things are with me. When body massage you no need to take off anything, go to the room behind and bring your things along.

Mine is a 2 in 1 package, you may want to ask them what other services they provide.
 

cryn79

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
1,105
Reaction score
411
Hi Gen X,

I went to JC reflexology on the recent Thurs. The massage therapists I saw in the shop were all guys. I wore jeans , so they just pulled up my jeans to my knee. They really use strength to massage, so let them know your comfort level.
They provide free wifi and channel 8 programs for your entertainment.
 

matchy

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
196,742
Reaction score
1,912
Hi Gen X,

I went to JC reflexology on the recent Thurs. The massage therapists I saw in the shop were all guys. I wore jeans , so they just pulled up my jeans to my knee. They really use strength to massage, so let them know your comfort level.
They provide free wifi and channel 8 programs for your entertainment.

so ijjit good????
 

jtdcjtdc

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
35
Any recommended shop in KSL City Mall to buy IT accessories? Like maybe Logitech mouse/keyboard combos? Dell laptops?
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,182
Reaction score
13,181
There's a shop selling laptops on the top floor, but no longer there. Next to it was one selling accessories, but I didn't take much notice so not sure if it's still there. I think it might be gone as well.
Nothing much in terms of IT stuff there, otherwise.
 

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
44,487
Reaction score
538
Any recommended shop in KSL City Mall to buy IT accessories? Like maybe Logitech mouse/keyboard combos? Dell laptops?
Nope but is walk-able to Danga Mall which is like Funan only upsized. Buses from KSL dont normally stop there unless tell the driver in advance.
 

jtdcjtdc

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
35
thank you for the ideas sirs. havent been to Danga Mall but i know that because bus from KSL sometimes pass thru there before arriving at the immigrations. its not that walkable, so far from KSL :)
 
Last edited:

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
44,487
Reaction score
538
thank you for the ideas sirs. havent been to Danga Mall but i know that because bus from KSL sometimes pass thru there before arriving at the immigrations. its not that walkable, so far from KSL :)
Its about 20mins walking distance there from KSL.
 

bbmars1128

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
76
thank you for the ideas sirs. havent been to Danga Mall but i know that because bus from KSL sometimes pass thru there before arriving at the immigrations. its not that walkable, so far from KSL :)

If you want to go Denga Mall, you have to tell the driver when you board at JB Sentral (S1 shopping bus). He would stop for you. I had taken it many times. However, I got tired of waiting for the 1 and only bus at Sentral especially when you missed it. Its going to be about 1 hr wait. Happened to me both at Denga and Sentral. So prefer to walk there.

Someone mentioned, its about 20mins walk and if you don't mind the hot sun depending on the time of the day. There is really nothing much there now. Even the IT mall area is nothing to cheer about the way I see it. The entire mall is pretty quiet. I mainly go there for grocery shopping at UO Store. Even that is not a regular thing to do for me.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,182
Reaction score
13,181
How to go Holiday plaza from ksl?

You'll see a traffic light in front of Holiday Plaza, somewhere near to a bus stop or taxi stand (not sure). Cross the traffic light and turn left.

1) You can either walk straight ahead (against the flow of traffic on that side of the road) until you see KSL on your right; or

2) After crossing the road from Holiday Plaza, turn left, then right into the first road. You can see a coffee shop across the road with a smaller road on its side. This road leads to KSL, and it also passes the entrance of Century Hotel.

I personally prefer the second option:
- Cross
- Left
- Right
- Left
- Straight ahead, across the road
 

bbmars1128

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
76
How to go Holiday plaza from ksl?

Friend, its so easy to walk about that area. Best thing to do is explore and see for yourself the surrounding and food choices. So no worry about losing your way. You can't miss KSL as the building is right in front for all to see. Only few prominent buildings around....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top