Habrosus
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2005
- Messages
- 29,169
- Reaction score
- 13,175
I'm not familiar with KL as latest trips over the last decade have just been one-night stopovers.It's not always bad lah. Sometimes you get friendly Grab drivers, can tcss with them. Sometimes you get locals asking you in Malay where is the nearest iTea in a rural shopping mall, then you tell them sorry can't speak much Malay cos I sinkie Chinese, then end up teasing them 'eh drink too much bbt later potong kaki'. Gotta be street smart to sieve out the bad from the good![]()
But I'd imagined that it's better for a single lady to take train where there're more people around, then sit through a long car ride with a stranger. Without the present options like requesting to not chat, and the safety feature, some drivers might get bored during a traffic jam and start asking too many questions. And oh, can avoid traffic jam if commute by train too.
But if KL Sentral has become said condition, think better avoid if possible...