Kuala Lumpur trip

yumsang

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
10,222
Reaction score
1,941
Went to pavillion basement for a poor man dinner. My 4 pieces Yong tau foo with rice cost me rm18. But the other unaware foreigners did not see the price saying 3 pieces + rice/noodle rm20. So they just keep kiap until shiok🤣. One couple end up paying rm134 almost S$40 for YTF 😂.
 

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
71,748
Reaction score
70,502
Went to pavillion basement for a poor man dinner. My 4 pieces Yong tau foo with rice cost me rm18. But the other unaware foreigners did not see the price saying 3 pieces + rice/noodle rm20. So they just keep kiap until shiok🤣. One couple end up paying rm134 almost S$40 for YTF 😂.


S$40 for YTF is damn ex.

One of my dinners at Jade Pavilion Restaurant KL @ Pavilion Hotel Lvl 8 - S$56

53320357188_0ed835949a_b.jpg

53320117976_8fa0c01ea1_b.jpg

53320357223_b896109f46_b.jpg

53320357253_bf4a0b1a38_b.jpg

53320357273_5ba6b766f3_b.jpg

complimentary durian mochi because one of our orders was wrong
53320118031_1b6920cb03_b.jpg

Bill
53320120671_e61c1a0c3a_b.jpg
 

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Joined
May 3, 2009
Messages
116,987
Reaction score
15,670
S$40 for YTF is damn ex.

One of my dinners at Jade Pavilion Restaurant KL @ Pavilion Hotel Lvl 8 - S$56

53320357188_0ed835949a_b.jpg

53320117976_8fa0c01ea1_b.jpg

53320357223_b896109f46_b.jpg

53320357253_bf4a0b1a38_b.jpg

53320357273_5ba6b766f3_b.jpg

complimentary durian mochi because one of our orders was wrong
53320118031_1b6920cb03_b.jpg

Bill
53320120671_e61c1a0c3a_b.jpg
how to get accor discount?
 

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
71,748
Reaction score
70,502
how to get accor discount?

Either subscribe to them directly or it can come complimentary with certain credit card(s).

I stayed in Pullman KLCC and was able to mirror my phone to the Samsung TV.

Their Red Chinese Cuisine restaurant is good!

53257020331_408862ab16_b.jpg


Whitebait
53257511430_79cbea279c_b.jpg


Double boiled potpourri of chicken, fish maw, abalone. Savory max.

53257314268_810696aee3_b.jpg


53256139672_dcffa58501_b.jpg


Cannot finish beef noodles. Dabao
53257370249_0091b65537_b.jpg


油爆 live tiger grouper
Very well done, thin layer of superficial crisp, beneath is moist soft tender flesh.
53257314183_fbb7eef575_b.jpg


Giant river prawn 300+gm x 1 baked in cheese
53257511465_9dc8f885d7_b.jpg


Mango puree sago - not sweet but ok since I am fat.
53257511360_8d14ca72bf_b.jpg
 

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Joined
May 3, 2009
Messages
116,987
Reaction score
15,670
Either subscribe to them directly or it can come complimentary with certain credit card(s).



Their Red Chinese Cuisine restaurant is good!

53257020331_408862ab16_b.jpg


Whitebait
53257511430_79cbea279c_b.jpg


Double boiled potpourri of chicken, fish maw, abalone. Savory max.

53257314268_810696aee3_b.jpg


53256139672_dcffa58501_b.jpg


Cannot finish beef noodles. Dabao
53257370249_0091b65537_b.jpg


油爆 live tiger grouper
Very well done, thin layer of superficial crisp, beneath is moist soft tender flesh.
53257314183_fbb7eef575_b.jpg


Giant river prawn 300+gm x 1 baked in cheese
53257511465_9dc8f885d7_b.jpg


Mango puree sago - not sweet but ok since I am fat.
53257511360_8d14ca72bf_b.jpg
I mean I have accor gold... but how to know of such liscount?
 

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
71,748
Reaction score
70,502
I mean I have accor gold... but how to know of such liscount?

Check Accor website, but I will usually still call up and ask, since the website issin't too info friendly and not all restaurants nested within Accor hotels participate in dining discounts..
 

Irenicis

Master Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
4,806
Reaction score
136
Hi all, will be celebrating our anniversary with my wife in KL in Dec (just happen we are there, not that I chose KL for our anniversary haha).

Is there any restaurant that you guys would recommend for the occasion? Good food, good ambience etc. Price wise can be upmarket a bit

Thanks in advance!
 

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
22,481
Reaction score
3,704
Manjialink, I think can. Can’t rem.
KL I only know Vetigo bar to watch twin tower. I book a tour to sky mirror.
I stay in Ancasa location very good but got many Indian stay there.
how is the tour to sky mirror, good?
 

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
22,481
Reaction score
3,704
Either subscribe to them directly or it can come complimentary with certain credit card(s).



Their Red Chinese Cuisine restaurant is good!

53257020331_408862ab16_b.jpg


Whitebait
53257511430_79cbea279c_b.jpg


Double boiled potpourri of chicken, fish maw, abalone. Savory max.

53257314268_810696aee3_b.jpg


53256139672_dcffa58501_b.jpg


Cannot finish beef noodles. Dabao
53257370249_0091b65537_b.jpg


油爆 live tiger grouper
Very well done, thin layer of superficial crisp, beneath is moist soft tender flesh.
53257314183_fbb7eef575_b.jpg


Giant river prawn 300+gm x 1 baked in cheese
53257511465_9dc8f885d7_b.jpg


Mango puree sago - not sweet but ok since I am fat.
53257511360_8d14ca72bf_b.jpg
thanks for sharing the lobang, 50% is good
i am their member as well, so can enjoy 50% too:p
 
Last edited:

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
71,748
Reaction score
70,502
thanks for sharing the lobang, 50% is good
i am their member as well, so can enjoy 50% too:p

Welcome. Remember to call them first and confirm.

Sometimes they vary the promotions for Accor members like some sg restaurants e.g certain days 50% discount etc etc.

Either case enjoy ur trip !
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top