luckygal
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2015
- Messages
- 11,575
- Reaction score
- 3,285
My bad. Went Penang with them from KL not Sg.Aeroline never provided a service from Singapore to Penang.

My bad. Went Penang with them from KL not Sg.Aeroline never provided a service from Singapore to Penang.
The information you seek can be derived from Google Map or the respective websites. Subang Airport has no train service currently. KLIA offers a better connection to those places, whether by bus or KLIA Ekspres/Transit. There is no need to buy tickets in advance. Subang is nearer and cheaper by car only.Is it recommended to arrive at Subang airport or KLIA? Mainly to shop at Bukit Bintang or KLCC.
Btw do we need to buy ticket for KLIA Ekspres train in advance and does it go to Bukit Bintang or Klcc directly?

Nice. My next trip I am trying Amari.Now at KL staying at Four Points by Sheraton~ I went to the wrong Four Points when I first arrived to KL~
The one at Chinatown is very small, like budget hotel~ the other one at City Center which we are staying is flagship within walking distance to KLCC~
Overall experience was quite good, beds were comfy, furnishing are new, AC temp control also works~
![]()
P
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Btw, the Bluetooth/alarm clock speaker in the room like not bad, supports USB-C fast charging~ sounds also not bad for a bedside music player~
![]()
I see that the Park Hyatt is accepting guests. It is situated inside Merdeka 118, Southeast Asia's tallest skyscraper. This ultra-luxury hotel features 252 rooms and offers sweeping, unparalleled views of the city skyline from its sky lobby on the 75th floor and rooms spanning up to the 105th floor.
The highest hotel in southeast asia occupies the highest part of the Merdeka 118, and the rest of the building is not open to business and public.
Stayed before 10 years ago ... Got upgraded from their superior room to their deluxe balcony 48m2 room with bathtub ...Anyone stayed Sunway Putra Hotel before. I have a friend wanting to stay for 7n and this hotel has good rates and is above a mall.
how do you manage to tie your luggage? can i use a padlock to lock?I keep a watchful eye on my luggage wherever I place them, whether it is a bus or a train, especially when there is a disembarkation stop coming up. You can deter theft by tying your piece to the shelf.
maybe can use bicycle chain?how do you manage to tie your luggage? can i use a padlock to lock?
I have never chained my luggage. I keep a watchful eye instead. You can use a bicycle chain, as suggested above. Or tie a knot, which is enough to deter.how do you manage to tie your luggage? can i use a padlock to lock?
I have never chained my luggage. I keep a watchful eye instead. You can use a bicycle chain, as suggested above. Or tie a knot, which is enough to deter.
okay thanksmaybe can use bicycle chain?
The rack overhead has no fixture for you to secure your luggage to, so the place to do this is the rack at the end of the carriage near the door.okay thanks
cause i planning to take the first ETS train at 7am+, likely to snooze all the way
like that means must use bicycle lockThe rack overhead has no fixture for you to secure your luggage to, so the place to do this is the rack at the end of the carriage near the door.
like that means must use bicycle lock