Lasik eye Surgery

Ironaddict

Reaction score
anw there is a new ICL called visian lenses. If I am not wrong most of the clinics in Sg are already using the newer lenses. Quite surprised to hear that EEC is still using the old ICL procedure where iridotomy is required to relieve eye pressure.

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anw there is a new ICL called visian lenses. If I am not wrong most of the clinics in Sg are already using the newer lenses. Quite surprised to hear that EEC is still using the old ICL procedure where iridotomy is required to relieve eye pressure.

Which clinic has that and is good at it.
Is the risk higher or lower, etc.
Easier to be eligible for it?
Reversible?

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wats transpk? Is it reversible? Is it like ICL?

stonkogu

Reaction score
Anyone has clearvision referral?

Don't think you actually need a name, I just ticked friend/family referral in the registration form and mentioned once "my friend say come here" to the doc and they automatically applied the $120 discount for me during pricing consultation

NewGuy96

Reaction score
Don't think you actually need a name, I just ticked friend/family referral in the registration form and mentioned once "my friend say come here" to the doc and they automatically applied the $120 discount for me during pricing consultation
Nice! Thanks!

Ironaddict

Reaction score
Which clinic has that and is good at it.
Is the risk higher or lower, etc.
Easier to be eligible for it?
Reversible?

Most clinics do have it actually. I am actually surprised to hear that EEC still uses the old ICL. Yeah it's reversible.

noname2016

Reaction score
Hi guys
I was not eligible for lasik :( so now I’m considering ICL. My eyesight is very bad.

it seems most people here went to eagle eye Centre with Dr Yeo or Julian Theng? Can I know what’s the budget? (However I’d like to avoid Julian Theng if possible.)
I also emailed EEC to check but they didn’t get back to me.

any other clinics to recommend for ICL? Has anyone been to Natasha Lim?

oldleo

Reaction score
Hi guys
I was not eligible for lasik :( so now I’m considering ICL. My eyesight is very bad.

it seems most people here went to eagle eye Centre with Dr Yeo or Julian Theng? Can I know what’s the budget? (However I’d like to avoid Julian Theng if possible.)

Hi, you can contact Dr Yeo faster via her personal email& WhatsApp on this page : https://www.drlynnyeo.com/

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Why avoid Julian Theng?
Too long a wait?

catwhisperer

Reaction score
My personal view - for ICL, pick the surgeon more experienced with ICL. You rely almost entirely on their skill and experience to determine what suits you, cutting your eyeballs, positioning the lens the right way (toric lenses in particular). lasik is heavily supported by the programme in the machine, especially for flapless surgeries.

My 2 cents (or worth less, since I did not get much of a choice between both options and had to go for ICL).

singhuat

Reaction score
Hi,

I need referral code for Dr Lynn Yeo or Dr Julian Theng, Can anyone PM me with the info

Going for ICL at eagle eye centre

Thanks in advance

bbbbbw

Reaction score
You are right. Not many eye docs can do ICL too. Or lack experience in ICL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.