Lasik eye Surgery

Jade1986

Reaction score
those who did ICL, can check if you guys are experiencing halos? 1 week after my surgery, still seeing halos. and Dr Yeo recommended me to undercorrect my non master eye in order to achieve mono vision. She said this will delay the onset of lao hua. Now this is kind of frustrating as I can't see completely clearly. think my brain has not adjusted to mono vision yet.
Yes I’m still seeing halos but I just did ICL one week ago. I read up on it and it says that it will eventually go away 1-3 months.
But i just realised today that I can’t see object too close though, like it gets blurry and I can only see clearly when it is 8inches away, anything closer things just get blurry. Anyone experiencing that too?

oldleo

Reaction score
No double vision or vision overlapping, just that the under corrected eye doesn’t see things clearly and it’s very frustrating
How much is it undercorrected? A friend who did monovision (not sure how much undercorrection she did) said that she has no problem adapting.

Do share when your brain adapted to monovision. :)

And is there discount if one goes to Dr Yeo? If yes, can you share your referral in the event that I decide to go ahead with Dr Yeo?

Ironaddict

Reaction score
anw there is a new ICL called visian lenses. If I am not wrong most of the clinics in Sg are already using the newer lenses. Quite surprised to hear that EEC is still using the old ICL procedure where iridotomy is required to relieve eye pressure.

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anw there is a new ICL called visian lenses. If I am not wrong most of the clinics in Sg are already using the newer lenses. Quite surprised to hear that EEC is still using the old ICL procedure where iridotomy is required to relieve eye pressure.

Which clinic has that and is good at it.
Is the risk higher or lower, etc.
Easier to be eligible for it?
Reversible?

arethx

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm interested to do TransPRK or EpiLASIK. I prefer these since it's supposedly safer (no flaps), and I am fine with the longer downtime. However, there are so many different procedures out there that I'm confused, and am open to other suggestions as well.

My top preference would be TransPRK, and I'm looking at EEC, since they seem slightly cheaper among the popular ones here, but not sure if they offer TransPRK? Should I just get my eye assessment with them as well. or should I go somewhere else that offers cheaper assessments first? I'm also open to other recommendations (Shinagawa seems good too but it's more pricey :(, ClearVision also seems good but not as much info compared to EEC/Shinagawa). Does anyone have referrals to share or doctors to recommend? Ideally looking at a waiting time of 1-2 weeks for an appointment.

Also, would it be okay to do laser mole removal on the face after the procedure? Is a wait time of 2 weeks/1 month or more enough?

Thank you! :)

Some stats: 23 y/o, moderate myopia (-2.50, -2.75), moderate astigmatism (-1.50, -2.00)

Last edited:

stonkogu

Reaction score
Anyone has clearvision referral?

Don't think you actually need a name, I just ticked friend/family referral in the registration form and mentioned once "my friend say come here" to the doc and they automatically applied the $120 discount for me during pricing consultation

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.