Lasik eye Surgery

zyzinc

Reaction score
If anyone needs a code for Dr Lynn Yeo for ICL please PM me, if you post here I won't know if you have found it or not as I don't check this often.

If I'm not wrong, you don't have to find a referral by Dr Yeo to get the discount, you just need ANY referral from EEC.
Hi, do you have code for Dr Lynn ?

CaptainLeng

Reaction score
Hello! I just asked for a appointment for lasik at EEC and was referred to Dr Lynn Yeo. Can I check if anyone of you has the referral code for Dr Lynn Yeo?
Hi there,

Just wonder did you managed to get the referral for Dr Lynn Yeo and are you able to share with me? :) Thank you!

allineats

Reaction score
Looking to do lasik soon
Can anyone share referral code for eagle eye centre Julian Theng or Lynn Yeo please?
Thanks in advance!

ka7hyy

Reaction score
Looking to do lasik soon too
Can anyone share referral code for eagle eye centre Julian Theng or Lynn Yeo?

clara03

Reaction score
Hi, anyone can share for TransPRK. Usually how long after surgery will we be able to see the regular fonts on our phones? Thank you

phantom_phoenix

Reaction score
Hello everyone does anyone have the referral code for Dr Desmond Quek from Eagle Eye Centre? Could u kind pls Share thanks so much for your urgent help!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.