
Bro hoot LG Pro2 buay ahYeah! Coming from AMOLED screen, I suddenly can't get use to lighter color depth of IPS too now! LOL!
adix already posted
www.hardwarezone.com.sg - View Single Post - LG G Pro 2
Isn't that the titan grey colour?

the RED of G2 is more interesting. pretty inclined between this or G2 red..hmm but my note 3 is quite alright now.



Note 3 is faster and smoother and much better in every departments compared to Pro 2 except its camera.
The LG UI on Pro 2 needs a lot of polishing works still even on KitKat now!
Stick to your Note 3 if you aren't crazy about a much better camera of Pro 2 which has OIS+.
I have switched to Pro 2 from Note 3 yesterday for its OIS+ camera!
I will go back to Samsung, namely the Note 4 later this year if Note 4 comes with an OIS camera or something similar plus a totally new TouchWiz UI .![]()
Yes for sure I think camera for GP2 is better and more reliable.
However, I also seem to think GP2 is smoother in general. Plus speaker louder than Note 3.
My only (unfair) complaint so far is the washed out screen compared to the amoled samsung screen.

Any telcos have display sets to play with?
Thanks!
u so cute.. where u got that resolution from... lol![]()
Got .. Note 3 is 800 x 1200 ... If you resize a picture to 700 x 1100 for example , the picture gets blown up and it doesn't look nice.
So I need to know the exact resolution to resize my pictures so that they will look correct on my LG G Pro 2.![]()

Note 3 screen resolution is 1080x1920, Note 1 then 800x1280. There is no 800x1200 resolution
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - GSMArena.com