LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Yeah! Coming from AMOLED screen, I suddenly can't get use to lighter color depth of IPS too now! LOL!
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
Anybody have photos for the black colour set?

Now waiting for shops to bring in the Spigen glass screen protector..
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
the RED of G2 is more interesting. pretty inclined between this or G2 red..hmm but my note 3 is quite alright now.

Note 3 is faster and smoother and much better in every departments compared to Pro 2 except its camera.:)

The LG UI on Pro 2 needs a lot of polishing works still even on KitKat now! :s8:

Stick to your Note 3 if you aren't crazy about a much better camera of Pro 2 which has OIS+.

I have switched to Pro 2 from Note 3 yesterday for its OIS+ camera!=:p

I will go back to Samsung, namely the Note 4 later this year if Note 4 comes with an OIS camera or something similar plus a totally new TouchWiz UI .:s22:
 
Last edited:

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
Yes for sure I think camera for GP2 is better and more reliable.

However, I also seem to think GP2 is smoother in general. Plus speaker louder than Note 3.

My only (unfair) complaint so far is the washed out screen compared to the amoled samsung screen.


Note 3 is faster and smoother and much better in every departments compared to Pro 2 except its camera.:)

The LG UI on Pro 2 needs a lot of polishing works still even on KitKat now! :s8:

Stick to your Note 3 if you aren't crazy about a much better camera of Pro 2 which has OIS+.

I have switched to Pro 2 from Note 3 yesterday for its OIS+ camera!=:p

I will go back to Samsung, namely the Note 4 later this year if Note 4 comes with an OIS camera or something similar plus a totally new TouchWiz UI .:s22:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Yes for sure I think camera for GP2 is better and more reliable.

However, I also seem to think GP2 is smoother in general. Plus speaker louder than Note 3.

My only (unfair) complaint so far is the washed out screen compared to the amoled samsung screen.

Hmmm...after using AMOLED on Note 3, you will find IPS/LCD screen very washed out but that is the more natural color depth ba.

I also can't get use to it now after AMOLED on Note 3 but I guess it's just a matter of time.:)

Just like before, I couldn't get use to Note 3's AMOLED color depth after using IPS on G Pro!:s13:

As for performances, I personally still find Note 3 is the best of any phone in the market now!
 
Last edited:

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
u so cute.. where u got that resolution from... lol:s13:

Got .. Note 3 is 800 x 1200 ... If you resize a picture to 700 x 1100 for example , the picture gets blown up and it doesn't look nice.

So I need to know the exact resolution to resize my pictures so that they will look correct on my LG G Pro 2. :)
 

Unknownx

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
16

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
How to remove the menu button on the bottom bar?? :eek:

What do you mean?

To remove the whole On-Screen Button (OSB) bar or to remove or change one of the options within the OSB bar?

If it is the later, you can do so in the main Device setting! The picture below tells a thousand words! :D
 
Last edited:

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Note 3 screen resolution is 1080x1920, Note 1 then 800x1280. There is no 800x1200 resolution :s22:

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - GSMArena.com

Never mind. 1080x1920 is too big for any of my pictures to be resized. I shall just stick to 800 x 1200.

I have a picture that is 640 x 960. If I resized it to 1080 x 1920, the picture will never be sharp anymore however if I resized it to 800 x 1200, the picture will still be sharp. Just not as sharp as 640 x 960 but definitely better than 1080 x 1920.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top