LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Out of topic...

Chrome is getting so much better now compare to 6 months ago....

I have never liked to use Chrome all these years but the recent and latest update has made Chrome a good browser which integrated so well with Android phones. :)
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Out of topic...

Chrome is getting so much better now compare to 6 months ago....

I have never liked to use Chrome all these years but the recent and latest update has made Chrome a good browser which integrated so well with Android phones. :)
Yes.. I discovered chrome somehow speedier to load. But it seems flash player not compatible with chrome.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Yes.. I discovered chrome somehow speedier to load. But it seems flash player not compatible with chrome.

That's the only problem at the moment.

Actually, all websites should have used html5 by now and not still using flashy bah....

Singapore pools for instance... Still using bloody flash....


I can't generate lucky Toto numbers OTG bah... :(
 
Last edited:

rey_85

Master Member
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
22
What the link where u guys purchase the original battery and battery charger ? Is it from Qoo?
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Hi guys just want to ask when charging the pro 2, does the phone wall charger and the hone get hot? My friend got a g3 and it gets hot when charging
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Hi guys just want to ask when charging the pro 2, does the phone wall charger and the hone get hot? My friend got a g3 and it gets hot when charging

At times charger is hot but phone not so. If phone really gets heat up, i was told to remove the battery, then put back restart phone. That happened to my my ex lg pro.
 
Last edited:

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
That's the only problem at the moment.

Actually, all websites should have used html5 by now and not still using flashy bah....

Singapore pools for instance... Still using bloody flash....


I can't generate lucky Toto numbers OTG bah... :(

Try dolphin browser. It is supposed to be compatible with flash player for kitkat.
 

terry2005

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
328
Reaction score
1
Is there any way that i can slide the ringtone and notification volume together?

JvB2.png
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Is there any way that i can slide the ringtone and notification volume together?

JvB2.png


Can't really understand what are you trying to say but it is actually much better to have a separate control of Ringtones and Notification volume.:)
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
What the link where u guys purchase the original battery and battery charger ? Is it from Qoo?

Bought from this seller. Order on Friday the week before, arrived on the following Monday.

http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=417910381
 

yuri2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
1,473
I bought a G Pro 2, used it about a month.
The buttons behind were too cumbersome for me to use.
Switched back to G Pro.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I bought a G Pro 2, used it about a month.
The buttons behind were too cumbersome for me to use.
Switched back to G Pro.

Hmmm...Strange!:s8:

On the contrary, I love the rear mounted buttons.

I can't get use to / don't like the side mounted buttons on any other phones now! :s22:
 

ieast

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2000
Messages
617
Reaction score
1
I bought a G Pro 2, used it about a month.
The buttons behind were too cumbersome for me to use.
Switched back to G Pro.

Just got my Gpro2 few days, I actually find the power/volume key at the back is really smart and easy to use esp for a big phone like gpro2.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Just got my Gpro2 few days, I actually find the power/volume key at the back is really smart and easy to use esp for a big phone like gpro2.

Ya lol!

You can reach the buttons anytime with any fingers with any pattern. Be it a left handed or right handed. You don't know need to turn the phone to reach them.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top