zzcalvin123
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 25, 2014
- Messages
- 510
- Reaction score
- 0
Anybody tried playing iron force?? Keep force close. Anyone encounter this problem??
what runtime are u using on ur pro 2?

Anybody tried playing iron force?? Keep force close. Anyone encounter this problem??
Long press home button, you see recent apps n task manager .Oh yea guys, does the pro 2 have a task manager widget which I can add to the home screen. So that at any time i can just press it to access the ram etc![]()
Long press home button, you see recent apps n task manager .
You may set to auto clear ram.![]()
Then I guess u got to use 3rd party app. .Hi 1gmw33, i know this particular way. I was refering to whether there is any widget which i can add to the homescreen so i can just click it instead of long pressing the home button.![]()
Then I guess u got to use 3rd party app. .![]()
Oh yea guys, does the pro 2 have a task manager widget which I can add to the home screen. So that at any time i can just press it to access the ram etc![]()

Hi guys i need help with my pro 2. My knock on is not working. But i can double tap to lock the screen. And also when i go to settings under gestures, the knock on is grayed out, i can't even disable or enable it..help please
Do you use any PIN code or any other Swipe code now for screen?
Did you install any of your corporate certificate into your device? Some companies push down a security certificate to block some features of your phone when you connect your device to your corporate mail.I'm not using any pin or swipe code, I'm using the knock code. But when i use other forms of security, i'm able to enable or.disable the knock on. But when i use the knock code, the knock on setting is grayed out
Did you install any of your corporate certificate into your device? Some companies push down a security certificate to block some features of your phone when you connect your device to your corporate mail.
No i didn't install anything, my phone is a personal one
And also, when charging the pro 2, there is a red LED being lighted up. Is it normal for the ref LED to be dark red and then every few seconds grow lighter and then become dark again. Like the red LED is flickering.
Yes, when charging the red led will glow/dim alternately.
Yeah I think when you enable knock code, knock on is disable. Hence I did not use knock code as I find knock on more useful.
Anyone can help me?![]()
For the pro 2, is the knock on disabled when i use the knock code as the way of unlocking the phone?
Not to worry, your phone is normal. Knock on greyed out when u choose to use knock code.