zzcalvin123
Senior Member
- Joined
- May 25, 2014
- Messages
- 510
- Reaction score
- 0
i think i going to switch to knock on as i feel sometimes knockcode nt responsive...

i think i going to switch to knock on as i feel sometimes knockcode nt responsive...

I don't hear shutter sound. Maybe becos i set silent mode to camera shutter .Knock code sometimes always cannot get the correct sequence... then there's always a camera shutter sound for my case when the wrong sequence is entered.
I just got this phone. I noticed that the battery life is bad. When I barely did anything, it drops very fast. And the wifi connection is not very fast either. Anyone habe the same experience?

Anyone can relate to this?![]()

So far I hv no complain. As for battery power, it gets better over time after several charges. I must say performance is stable n speedy for my case.![]()
I don't monitor my phone this way. For the whole day, i use quite a bit n I only need to charge once at night. Well, i do hv back up battery cos just in case on camera mode, or watch lengthy movies.Hello lgmw33, just want to ask about the battery life. For me whenever I do something for example just press the web browser and in around 1 minute, the battery drops by 1% already.
For me, battery is awesome!
For example, I played 8 Ball Pool game online nonstop for 1 hour using data and my battery is still left 81% from full charge of 100%.
Brightness is set at 50% manual.
Account and Sync on!
Anyone can relate to this?![]()
Can you guys double knock on the screen to switch turn it off (the screen and not the phone)...
Just learned that turning on the Knock Code will disable the Knock On function...
Finally you have started withdrawing your CPF lor, uncle... LOL!
I do not fancy KnockCode.
I use KnockOn + PIN instead.![]()
Install Screen Off app to put it in the dock for turning off the screen so that you do not need to leave a blank space on Home page to do so.![]()
I just started on the phone too so the battery will discharge quickly like all new phones... Don't worry about it and it'll only get better after a few charges...
Look on the bright side, the battery is removable so can always change the battery 6 months down the road without changing the whole phone...