LG G Pro 2

Uncle_Sams

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
Don't quite get you ... you mean can improve Samsung charging time ?

No it was the opposite... LG charger and cable combination is faster thus my earlier question on amperage... My first charge was on the usual Samsung charger which I used for my HTC One XL and Nexus 5... Didn't know it had such an extended charging time for the G Pro 2...
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
just got this phone and realised very hard to type messages man… Keep pressing the full stop button after each word. and my messages all contain a full stop after each word.
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
just got this phone and realised very hard to type messages man… Keep pressing the full stop button after each word. and my messages all contain a full stop after each word.

Check your LG keyboard settings. You may hv activated auto punctuation whereby full stop is inserted after double spacing.
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Check your LG keyboard settings. You may hv activated auto punctuation whereby full stop is inserted after double spacing.

lol i didn't activate auto punctuation. but my hand keeps on hitting the full stop button after typing each word :s22:
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
lol i didn't activate auto punctuation. but my hand keeps on hitting the full stop button after typing each word :s22:
In that case, no fault of LG but your hand. Ha ha.. Maybe u can try using google or android keyboard .
 

Uncle_Sams

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
lol i didn't activate auto punctuation. but my hand keeps on hitting the full stop button after typing each word :s22:

I still do accidentally type in "b" or "v" when reaching for the space bar... Thought it was the keyboard but eventually it's my old fingers...
 

benny888

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Guys : what is your latest firmware - is it still at 10b ??
I have got a Taiwanese set and recently updated to 10f from 10d
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
I tried Swipe, don't like the short space bar. :(

Sticking to SwiftKey. :)

As for Chinese input, I use Google Pinyin Input (handwriting). :)
 

Uncle_Sams

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
I tried Swipe, don't like the short space bar. :(

Sticking to SwiftKey. :)

As for Chinese input, I use Google Pinyin Input (handwriting). :)

If Swiftkey had Chinese characters then I definitely prefer it... Have to type pinyin on Skype to my China customers so troublesome to switch apps...

Wah use handwriting ah... Impressed... Uncle can read Chinese well but writing it is a totally different thing... :s13:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
If Swiftkey had Chinese characters then I definitely prefer it... Have to type pinyin on Skype to my China customers so troublesome to switch apps...

Wah use handwriting ah... Impressed... Uncle can read Chinese well but writing it is a totally different thing... :s13:

Haha!

Coz I can't Puiyin Chinese lol...:s13:

Anyway, I can handwrite about 70% Chinese only nia! Not too shabby bah! :s13:
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
If Swiftkey had Chinese characters then I definitely prefer it... Have to type pinyin on Skype to my China customers so troublesome to switch apps...

Wah use handwriting ah... Impressed... Uncle can read Chinese well but writing it is a totally different thing... :s13:

In fact, LG keyboard is very user friendly. Only 1 tab to switch from Eng to Chinese n from keyboard to writing. Of course you must learn to aim zun zun .. finger don anyhow pt. :s13: :s13: :s13:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
In fact, LG keyboard is very user friendly. Only 1 tab to switch from Eng to Chinese n from keyboard to writing. Of course you must learn to aim zun zun .. finger don anyhow pt. :s13: :s13: :s13:

I know, but hor, very frustrated keep hitting the period. :(

Once a month is okay, but every day got can die one bah...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top