
Swype has an auto space function isn't it.

Hi, anyone knows the best price and the store for new set without contract?

In fact, LG keyboard is very user friendly. Only 1 tab to switch from Eng to Chinese n from keyboard to writing. Of course you must learn to aim zun zun .. finger don anyhow pt.![]()
![]()
![]()
Haha!
Coz I can't Puiyin Chinese lol...
Anyway, I can handwrite about 70% Chinese only nia! Not too shabby bah!![]()
I know, but hor, very frustrated keep hitting the period.
Once a month is okay, but every day got can die one bah...
Hi, anyone knows the best price and the store for new set without contract?
Oh I just realise, Theres a need to actually purchase the LG Cover too? Gosh! adds up to 160+?!
Anyone has the desktop charger to let go? Or any idea where i can purchase one?
Hi, dear users of LG 2 pro,
I am a user of note 2. Thinking of getting LG 2 Pro as no other coming phone excite me. After using LG 2 Pro, how is the user experience? Is LG 2 Pro a phone to get if I want to get with bigger screen. Nearly get Asus Zenfone 6 but change mind after hearing a lot of bad feedback about this phone. Thanks a lot.
Hi, dear users of LG 2 pro,
I am a user of note 2. Thinking of getting LG 2 Pro as no other coming phone excite me. After using LG 2 Pro, how is the user experience? Is LG 2 Pro a phone to get if I want to get with bigger screen. Nearly get Asus Zenfone 6 but change mind after hearing a lot of bad feedback about this phone. Thanks a lot.
