LG G Pro 2

Uncle_Sams

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
In fact, LG keyboard is very user friendly. Only 1 tab to switch from Eng to Chinese n from keyboard to writing. Of course you must learn to aim zun zun .. finger don anyhow pt. :s13: :s13: :s13:

That's my problem lor... Every time sure type salah words...
 

jiarongg

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Desktop charger and battery from Qoo

Hey guys! Just got my G PRO 2 recently! Am having lots of trouble finding the accessories! However saw this on Qoo10, LJY

Can i ask for the rest of you guys did you all purchase from this seller before and if it actually fits into the mobile itself? Thanks and much appreciated!
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
welcome to the gpro 2 club. the seller is good from korea. however u may have to wait ard 1 week for the items to arrive though.
Buy the battery and charger from LG singapore at the service centre as recommended by many bros here if you need them urgently.
you can also try this seller from singapore for casings.
Qoo10 - [NEW]
previous orders were delivered with 3 working days. Hope it's still the same.
 

jiarongg

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I actually called LG, they only sell battery now though! Hmm I dont mind the wait from that seller from Qoo.. Just worried that the batt he sell might not fit our device from SG
 

jiarongg

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Oh I just realise, Theres a need to actually purchase the LG Cover too? Gosh! adds up to 160+?!

Anyone has the desktop charger to let go? Or any idea where i can purchase one?
 

stanstan

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Hi, dear users of LG 2 pro,
I am a user of note 2. Thinking of getting LG 2 Pro as no other coming phone excite me. After using LG 2 Pro, how is the user experience? Is LG 2 Pro a phone to get if I want to get with bigger screen. Nearly get Asus Zenfone 6 but change mind after hearing a lot of bad feedback about this phone. Thanks a lot.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Oh I just realise, Theres a need to actually purchase the LG Cover too? Gosh! adds up to 160+?!

Anyone has the desktop charger to let go? Or any idea where i can purchase one?

My humble suggestion.

1. Buy the original battery from LG Service Centre at just $38 + GST.

2. Just buy the Desktop Charger from LJY!. It used to be just S$39 back in April and May but the price has since gone up to S$79 now. I bought mine at just $39 - $10 discount at just $29 back in April. ;)

Choose Qexpress shipping. It can reach your doorstep in just 3 to 4 business days. I have gotten mine in just 3 business days from shipping out from Seoul Korea to my house.
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Hi, dear users of LG 2 pro,
I am a user of note 2. Thinking of getting LG 2 Pro as no other coming phone excite me. After using LG 2 Pro, how is the user experience? Is LG 2 Pro a phone to get if I want to get with bigger screen. Nearly get Asus Zenfone 6 but change mind after hearing a lot of bad feedback about this phone. Thanks a lot.

Asus Zenfone 6 is no go!

For a 5.9". you will not go wrong buying LG G Pro 2. No heats up issue. Battery life is good for such massive 5.9" FHD screen and the UI is speedy, smooth as it should be running on KitKat 4.4.2 out of the box as well as user friendly too.

You will like to configurable's OSB ( On-Screen-Button) instead of the fixed capacitive button of Samsung.

I do not want to comment on smoothness of UI as all Android phones, be it Samsung or HTC or Ah Hua brand, Android has never been as smooth as IOS.

Having said that, G Pro 2 running on Kitkat 4.4.2 is damn smooth and speedy.. No doubt about that! I was coming from Note 3. ;)
 
Last edited:

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Hi, dear users of LG 2 pro,
I am a user of note 2. Thinking of getting LG 2 Pro as no other coming phone excite me. After using LG 2 Pro, how is the user experience? Is LG 2 Pro a phone to get if I want to get with bigger screen. Nearly get Asus Zenfone 6 but change mind after hearing a lot of bad feedback about this phone. Thanks a lot.

In terms of specs, LG pro2 is definitely a better choice . Am loving my pro2 since day 1. No regret buying it. :s12:
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top