LG G Pro 2

smeagoly

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
152
hi guys i just got a LG Pro 2 today. very happy with the phone with only one same problem, it seems to be unable to detect my wifi signal. I'm on singtel mio 100mbps, and all my other devices like z1, z ultra and z tablet or laptops have no problem connecting to the wifi. anyone knows how to fix this problem? or is my set faulty?
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
hi guys i just got a LG Pro 2 today. very happy with the phone with only one same problem, it seems to be unable to detect my wifi signal. I'm on singtel mio 100mbps, and all my other devices like z1, z ultra and z tablet or laptops have no problem connecting to the wifi. anyone knows how to fix this problem? or is my set faulty?
Try wifi connection elsewhere. ..
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
Anyone has a problem with the night shot from their LG G Pro 2? Whenever I took night shots from the phone in normal mode, the photos will always come out like as if they have watercolor effect.

Anyone with any remedy or there is something wrong with my camera?

This water color effect that you talk about is prevalent on all snapdragon 800 phones. Seen it on Note 3, G Pro 2 and Z1.
Easily duplicated in low light scenarios.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Think by the time Android L update is out from LG, we all be using G Pro 3 liao..

Haha! Then, by that time I also upgraded to G Pro 3 liao too...:s13:

To my own surprise that G Pro 2 is the longest mobilephone I have ever held among 8 different models in the last 2 years....:s13:

Awesome phone indeed!
 
Last edited:

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Haha! Then, by that time I also upgraded to G Pro 3 liao too...:s13:

To my own surprise that G Pro 2 is the longest mobilephone I have ever held among 8 different models in the last 2 years....:s13:

Awesome phone indeed!

But then hor .. what do u think will be the pro3 screen size ?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
But then hor .. what do u think will be the pro3 screen size ?

The most is 6".

Anything bigger will be tough to handle and ridiculous to be used as a mobile phone and putting it in the pants pocket, days in, days out.
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
The most is 6".

Anything bigger will be tough to handle and ridiculous to be used as a mobile phone and putting it in the pants pocket, days in, days out.

I wish pro 3 speakers are located at bottom edge like those of G2. Would be ideal. :D
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
maybe they will retain the 5.9 inch for pro 3.:)

I wish too. The 5.9" is just nice and sleek.

Somemore, I so get use to the OSB now that I find the capacitive buttons are so freaking backwards and difficult to use on other phones.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top