
Latest whatsapp update finally got the notification badge for the G4. from what i noticed.![]()
what do u mean?
Heard that Causeway Point M1 still givingAnyone knows if M1 is still offering the free battery pack for postpaid sign ups?
Means you use the phone while charging? Coz my s4 also got this problem and I found out my cable is faulty
Anyone knows if M1 is still offering the free battery pack for postpaid sign ups?
I think that's how Android software works? I got install CM in my previous phone too but after a while, I found that no point to keep clearing it as it will just go back to square one. Didn't install on my G4 already.
Sent from my house using GAGT
You can find it at Qoo10: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/INGRAM-SUPER-SALE-GRAM3-HEROS-BUMPER/426053228?selectedOptions=;Can fit for leather back ? Where u got that. Looks pretty
I dun clear the ram since i dun it really slowing down or lag even with prolonged use.Oh, might be, i m not very tech savvy about Android.. Ya i know that, it keeps getting back to square 1. So u are using the system function to clear your ram instead of clean master?
I'm interested. How much are you selling?Anybody interested in a brown leather quick circle case with wireless charging?
You can find it at Qoo10: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/INGRAM-SUPER-SALE-GRAM3-HEROS-BUMPER/426053228?selectedOptions=;
What freebies does Starhub offer with the g4? Extra case? Battery kit?
Sent from HTC One using GAGT
Hi guys, anyone knows how to reduce ram usage? Sorry, a noob here. I just got my G4 2 days ago from a hp shop. Currently with Starhub. I have no game installed and i have gone to app manager to disable or force stop quite a number of bloatware i.e. Starhub TV buddy, those can deleted i oredi deleted.
As for running processes, i do not know what they are even after reading the names so i dare not disable them. But my ram is always running very high i.e. over 80% (i installed one cm security booster on my homescreen) and often it causes my hp to lag. The last i cleared was 1000 over mb in 1 boost after my phone lag like crazy just by surfing pages in hwz.
Often my hp complains that my cpu is overworked, overheating then i quickly pressed the boost to clear off a lot of ram. Does anyone encounter this too? Hopefully can find a remedy without rooting. Tia!