Isn't it weird if you buy the leather G4 and put on casing ?
Nope. I am using a clear case. I can see the great everyday but dont need to feel the great everyday..

Isn't it weird if you buy the leather G4 and put on casing ?
didnt find any special changes...
Can fit for leather back ? Where u got that. Looks pretty
At first I tried it looks funny then after awhile I find it OK. Weird better than drop hahahIsn't it weird if you buy the leather G4 and put on casing ?
What is LG bridge? Saw it mentioned in the previous few pages..
Do I nid it to update my phone? I check for update on my phone but there no update?

Kam xiaOTA no update.
Go this website and download ba.
http://www.lg.com/uk/support-mobile/lg-LGH815
After that follow the on screen instructions.
After installing everything, go back to the web and click on 'PC Sync' and install the LG Bridge.
Open LG Bridge and can update liao.![]()
It is the Pc Suite for LG Phones. Currently there's an update over the PC Suite. OTA is not showing any updates.
OTA no update.
Go this website and download ba.
http://www.lg.com/uk/support-mobile/lg-LGH815
After that follow the on screen instructions.
After installing everything, go back to the web and click on 'PC Sync' and install the LG Bridge.
Open LG Bridge and can update liao.![]()
Thank you. Manage to update my phone software via the LG Bridge Software.

Look like the LG bridge install this program call LG Airdrive... nid to create account to access the internal storage via wifi or data plan.
cannot access internal storage via USB already? nid to remove the program?
Look like the LG bridge install this program call LG Airdrive... nid to create account to access the internal storage via wifi or data plan.
cannot access internal storage via USB already? nid to remove the program?
