yamihamir
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2006
- Messages
- 6,174
- Reaction score
- 0
I slap my own mouth lisp...the new v10b can now update thru of software...not thru ota
![]()
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
nice! updating now

I slap my own mouth lisp...the new v10b can now update thru of software...not thru ota
![]()
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
I slap my own mouth lisp...the new v10b can now update thru of software...not thru ota
![]()
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
How u update? From?
How u update? From?
Yoy are probably limiting the performance that's why it lags. You don't really have to care about RAM usage being high and keep on clearing it. Unused RAM is wasted RAM.
I would rather do some optimization by clearing unnecessary apps, and go Developer Options and disable the animations.
You can try uninstalling whatever RAM-clearing app and use the phone normally. Close all apps if necessary, or even restart phone. Try and see if the performance is better.
go download LG Bridge software from lg website..then plug in phone and select update![]()
It'll not wipe everything off my phone right?
didnt find any special changes...Those on the new software. Any changes you all found out?
I find that the Google play services always showing high usage even though I did not switch on location is gone!Those on the new software. Any changes you all found out?
For guys, i tink quick memo is betterThanks! I didn't know that, I kept using the quick memo thingy
downloaded lg bridge on my macbook. but it always can't seem to connect with my g4. anyone facing the same problem?
Might be the driver issue. Cow the program will need to restart your phone into download mode for update...downloaded lg bridge on my macbook. but it always can't seem to connect with my g4. anyone facing the same problem?