LG G4

Chevalier

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
5,031
Reaction score
883
haiz, i actually have an existing line ready for recontract with singtel, just that ill be away in malacca this weekend!
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
SIC: Singtel giving away a free LG G4. Join community and comment of your favourite G4 feature. The most interesting post wins.

Tips: there have been 2 other contest of this sort on their community page, in both cases, the person who won are the ones who can come up with very "angkat bola" posts with poems, haiku, prose, song lyrics, etc. So yeah... :s22: Good luck! :s13:

https://community.singtel.com/docs/DOC-1154

Thanks for the sic!

Tried my luck there liao.

Some of the posts really well prepared, out to kio the prize.

Guys haven't join and post faster do so!

Singtel win a LG G4!
 
Last edited:

tikokia

Master Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
3,326
Reaction score
110
LG Thailand will be selling the dual sim version of the G4, might be flying there to get one when it launches.

I still cant decide if this is better than my current S6 dual sim anot.. hmmm
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
Never use LG before.. How easy is to root their phones? Got any crap **** like Samsung's knox?
The method is more complicated than sammy.
sammy is ez to root...(just pick correct variant)
for s6, the root apk will not trigger know counter.

the knox countet is just sammy precaution in case ppl place wrg rom n brick it...and claim new phone
 

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
26,727
Reaction score
8,504
Tried a brown leather version at singtel United Sq

The leather back feels really thin n doesn't really have a "leather" feel to it.
Holding it feels different, hard to explain.
But I'm neutral on the feel.
The leather would probably have more character over time due to scratches, abrasions and general wear.

Brown colour looks nice.
 

josephlpw

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
I guess it would be of the same range as Starhub... They probably won't defer much. Maybe $1 to $5 diff.. haha
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,670
Reaction score
2,123
I called up m1 shop. They confirmed they received my ROI
I can just go m1 shop on the 29th n also the shop I stated.

I also asked about the pricing plans, they say most likely release on the 28th.

Sent from Sent from HELL using GAGT

As expected from M1. Last time I was waiting for them to reveal the pricing of the Xperia Z3 Compact, they pulled the same trick. To be honest, I am not sure why it takes them so long to determine how much to sell the phone.
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,670
Reaction score
2,123
I guess it would be of the same range as Starhub... They probably won't defer much. Maybe $1 to $5 diff.. haha

I think it will be close, but the difference can be up to 50 bucks from observation. Again quoting the Z3 Compact as example, I think M1 launched it 50 bucks more than competition. That's why I did not bother about the preorder then. :o
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,594
Reaction score
1,128
wow....now i a bit regret i ROI the black leather after see this G4 plastic back wrap with nice leather skin..

lgg4_2_view3_leather_cow_black_1.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top