I believe it won't have water mark. Been mine with sweat and wet hands. No problems so far.Guys using the G4 leather back, can it take moisture? will it have water mark? As i thought of holding it while i jog ..
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

I believe it won't have water mark. Been mine with sweat and wet hands. No problems so far.Guys using the G4 leather back, can it take moisture? will it have water mark? As i thought of holding it while i jog ..
He should start selling on qoo10 hahas. Business confirm bloom!Met jimmy just now to buy tempered glass. really a nice and friendly guy like what others have said. His glass is smooth and very clear. good service provided. and he pasted very FAST!

why not use a phone case? even while jogging also need to Feel the Great meh?
feel the great anytime, anywhere.Guys using the G4 leather back, can it take moisture? will it have water mark? As i thought of holding it while i jog ..

I think LG just kicked itself on the butt.
Here are your replacement battery covers both in leather black (am sure in time to come there will be more colours available) and all 3 colours for plastic. Moreover, these come fitted with wireless charging and NFC at a fraction of the cost with free shipping.
Long live Aliexpress..
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32373519547.html
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32367297753.html
Thank you so much for sharing! Ordered 1 white plastic back already. Shall wait for it to arrive.I think LG just kicked itself on the butt.
Here are your replacement battery covers both in leather black (am sure in time to come there will be more colours available) and all 3 colours for plastic. Moreover, these come fitted with wireless charging and NFC at a fraction of the cost with free shipping.
Long live Aliexpress..
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32373519547.html
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32367297753.html
Thanks for sharing. Any suggestions to a good and cheap QI charger pls?
Thank you so much for sharing! Ordered 1 white plastic back already. Shall wait for it to arrive.
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
Haha cos the phone already kinda big..any good cases for the leather back version? Is the back cover available for sale already?why not use a phone case? even while jogging also need to Feel the Great meh?
How much u looking to let go?Think i gonna sell away my circle case. Haven't even opened it and I don't like it already lol. Red though hehe
How long does wireless charger takes to charge from 0 to 100%I have tried 6 different types of wireless chargers and some are branded while others not but the one that works best for my current phone (not using my G4 at the moment - waiting for root) is the T-100 model. No brand. Just google wireless charger T-100. I got it from my trusted partner for all things gadgetry - aliexpress. I usually, read-up reviews on amazon to get the general idea of a product before buying from elsewhere. Hope this helps.
Sent from coin operated public phone using GAGT
I have tried 6 different types of wireless chargers and some are branded while others not but the one that works best for my current phone (not using my G4 at the moment - waiting for root) is the T-100 model. No brand. Just google wireless charger T-100. I got it from my trusted partner for all things gadgetry - aliexpress. I usually, read-up reviews on amazon to get the general idea of a product before buying from elsewhere. Hope this helps.
Sent from coin operated public phone using GAGT