LG G4

MZeee18

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
912
Reaction score
9
Mobilesquare So far selling non leather as well. So you sold off your s6 and coming back to LG again ah!

Yeah I did sold it off. I do miss S6 FFC but G4 rear camera is so awesome. I love being able to manual adjust my photos. How much were they selling the back plates?

And the battery on G4 is much better than S6. S6 if I leave it on my table, the battery will drain but my G4, it doesn't for most of the time.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
what is the stuff you expect G4 can handle? tell us and maybe we have a solution for u? :)

Maybe my camera or my native camera app is spoilt but if I do a zoom on my G4, the focus is floaty. I tap on object in zoom mode and the focus takes sometime.

Every picture is about 4.35mb. Unable to lower the resolution.
 

mds8080

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
1,758
Reaction score
0
The battery life for playing games like Clash of Clans on 4G is seriously appalling. I have already done 3 battery cycles for both my batteries. :(

For me it's quite good leh. From morning 7.30am until now 5+pm still left 69%. I left my house with 100%. Once reached office, connect to wifi and play COC several times. FB and instagram frequently also.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Can elaborate more? Interested to find out :)

I dun want to say bad things about the G4 in the G4 thread but I am not biased. If the product is good, its good.

Basically, I have free time at night and I sometimes need to wait at certain locations for things to get done. During the time that I am waiting, I can play games on my phone but after 35 minutes of playing Clash of Clans on 4G, my battery level drops from 100% to 71%.

If I need to wait for 4 hours at night, how many batteries should i purchase ?

Yes , I can purchase another 3 batteries but I am using the leather red version. Too frequent swapping of batteries and the leather gets spoilt more easily.
 
Last edited:

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
For me it's quite good leh. From morning 7.30am until now 5+pm still left 69%. I left my house with 100%. Once reached office, connect to wifi and play COC several times. FB and instagram frequently also.

Don't connect to Wifi ... I did say 4G correct ?

Try turning off your Wifi and play CoC on 4G. From 100% start playing CoC on 4G till flat, then tell me how many hours or minutes you have on one battery ? ^^
 

mds8080

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
1,758
Reaction score
0
Oops sorry. I have also tried a few days same pattern of usage. From my experience using wifi eats more battery than using 4G.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
I have also bought the gold plastic battery cover to replace my leather red cover from aliexpress. Now still thinking whether to change back from my leather red G4 to Note 4 or Note 4 Edge *sigh*

I bought many covers and even bought the plastic gold cover already. All of them haven't arrived yet.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top