doki81
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2010
- Messages
- 12,597
- Reaction score
- 1,131

Manage to use credit card to clear the bubbles!!!
I turned off volte but still have the HDvoice appearing during calls
I think I'll try her method of using a cut out screen protector. Also, I tried to test the focusing speed with the laser and covering the laser. Speed is just slightly tiny bit slower when I covered the laser..
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
My finger. Lol. I notice something. You guys can give it a go and try if you want. Looking directly at a close distance at the laser will see it as a single small pulse and very fast, looking further away, the laser pulse will seem bigger and slower too.What did you cover the laser with during the test? Tks.
Sent from coin operated public phone using GAGT
yeah I get the save to sd card prompt occasionally. a bit annoying.My finger. Lol. I notice something. You guys can give it a go and try if you want. Looking directly at a close distance at the laser will see it as a single small pulse and very fast, looking further away, the laser pulse will seem bigger and slower too.
Also, anyone notice that the camera won't remember the setting for location and save to sd card? It will prompt you if you would want to enable location or save to sd card at times when you open the camera app.
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
I am only prompted when i restart my phoneMy finger. Lol. I notice something. You guys can give it a go and try if you want. Looking directly at a close distance at the laser will see it as a single small pulse and very fast, looking further away, the laser pulse will seem bigger and slower too.
Also, anyone notice that the camera won't remember the setting for location and save to sd card? It will prompt you if you would want to enable location or save to sd card at times when you open the camera app.
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
Also, anyone notice that the camera won't remember the setting for location and save to sd card? It will prompt you if you would want to enable location or save to sd card at times when you open the camera app.
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
My finger. Lol. I notice something. You guys can give it a go and try if you want. Looking directly at a close distance at the laser will see it as a single small pulse and very fast, looking further away, the laser pulse will seem bigger and slower too.
Also, anyone notice that the camera won't remember the setting for location and save to sd card? It will prompt you if you would want to enable location or save to sd card at times when you open the camera app.
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

I wonder why the mobile shops didn't think of that. Card cannot scratch the screen protector anyway
My finger. Lol. I notice something. You guys can give it a go and try if you want. Looking directly at a close distance at the laser will see it as a single small pulse and very fast, looking further away, the laser pulse will seem bigger and slower too.
Also, anyone notice that the camera won't remember the setting for location and save to sd card? It will prompt you if you would want to enable location or save to sd card at times when you open the camera app.
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
If they didn't. Then they are a lousy shop, either that, or they don't want you to see your screen being 'scratched' by a card.
Especially those kiasu auntie and uncle that might scold the shops.

Hahaha! I saw his shocked face when he pasted and there were bubbles. He actually used up 3 or 4 screen protector before giving up and told me the screen is uneven and the bubbles cannot be fixed![]()
yes true. 10 char.hi,
I can re contract this weekend and am interested in getting the G4. Understand Singtel G4 only comes with leather back. Is this true ?
thanks
This sounds more like no skill rather than bad service. At least got try 3 to 4 protectors lah.
so sad, just realised my screen will go wonky if I use it while charging, continuous swipes will get broken in between and register as taps. posting on hwz also sometimes the message will cock up.not sure if it's the keybaord. Shall test it.
Edit: cleared cache and data for chrome and seems to be working fine now. Shall monitor.
Edit 2:cocked up again, cleared cache and keyboard already but still wonky
Edit 3: other websites seem to be fine.