
SEA always slow ...be prepared to wait for 1 month~ or 2...
noob ques... what is 4G+? on my G2 it shows 4G...
Xda got thread also on this problem.
Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/g4/general/swipes-register-taps-t3135272
Anyway I saw ppl on xda claiming theres an OTA update from LG for some version of G4. Hoping that this update will solve most of the issues
Hahaha! I saw his shocked face when he pasted and there were bubbles. He actually used up 3 or 4 screen protector before giving up and told me the screen is uneven and the bubbles cannot be fixed![]()
Hopefully the ota will fix this. The taps and ships registering incorrectly is independent of the cock up that happens when I reply to hwz threads though.
Also the incorrectly registered swipes and taps seem to only happen when I use a certain charger of mine(iPhone head and cable from taobao), shall try again on the stock charger when I get home.
Hi guys, anyone knows how to reduce ram usage? Sorry, a noob here. I just got my G4 2 days ago from a hp shop. Currently with Starhub. I have no game installed and i have gone to app manager to disable or force stop quite a number of bloatware i.e. Starhub TV buddy, those can deleted i oredi deleted.
As for running processes, i do not know what they are even after reading the names so i dare not disable them. But my ram is always running very high i.e. over 80% (i installed one cm security booster on my homescreen) and often it causes my hp to lag. The last i cleared was 1000 over mb in 1 boost after my phone lag like crazy just by surfing pages in hwz.
Often my hp complains that my cpu is overworked, overheating then i quickly pressed the boost to clear off a lot of ram. Does anyone encounter this too? Hopefully can find a remedy without rooting. Tia!
noob ques... what is 4G+? on my G2 it shows 4G...
i using clean master....pretty gd...boost ram n clear junk files...
It's already been 4 weeks since launch. How are your leather back holding up?
I think that's how Android software works? I got install CM in my previous phone too but after a while, I found that no point to keep clearing it as it will just go back to square one. Didn't install on my G4 already.Yeah i m using clean master few products on my phone too, they are good. But i still can't understand why my ram usage builds up so rapidly. I m always boosting it at very short intervals. When i wake up, i will get a message saying my cpu is overworked. Really hope i can kill those useless processes running in the background.